London Hen Do Ideas
Save time, stress & money. You build it, we book it!
All the guests can pay direct, making it a breeze!
Trusted by over 600k partygoers!
Browse our incredible range of London hen do ideas and activities to ensure the bride's weekend is one to remember!
London's Top Trending Hen Activities
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, and you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
Choosing Your London Hen Do Activities
London has everything... and by everything, we mean - EVERYTHING!
Have a look, pick the ones that are right for you, then get booking!!
You don't want another more organised group beating you to your preferred London hen activities.
10 Best London Hen Party Ideas
- Cocktail Mixing - Craft some stunning cocktails in a sublime masterclass as you kickstart the celebrations in style.
- Life Drawing - Is that a pencil in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me? Cheeky fun with a naked male model.
- Pampering Day - The perfect tonic for the bride-to-be after weeks of often stressful wedding planning - relax, unwind, and detox.
- Afternoon Tea Bus - A delicate and delicious afternoon tea served on a classic red bus as you tour London's iconic landmarks.
- Escape Room - Locked in a room you have just 60 minutes to solve the puzzles and escape before it's 'Game Over'.
- Ministry of Sound Fitness Class - One of the greatest workouts ever! Get fit and feel fabulous at one of the world's most famous clubs.
- Chocolate Making - It's the perfect London hen activity - you get to make and eat chocolate. What more do you need to know?!
- Harry Potter Tour - Go behind the scenes and explore the world of Harry, Ron and Hermione. Muggles need not apply.
- Champagne Tasting - Because who doesn't want to spend time sipping some of the finest champagnes? Exactly what hen weekends were invented for!
- Boozy Bottomless Brunch - Brunch is the cornerstone of any trip to the capital - oh, and you may as well make it boozy... and bottomless!
Your guide to hen activities in London
Relaxing London Hen Do Ideas
Life in the big city hurtles forward at a manic pace, but there's no reason your day has to be just as frenzied. A relaxing pampering day could be just what the bride needs after weeks of wedding planning stresses, with back, neck or shoulder massages to release the tension, and facials, pedis and manis giving you a gorgeous pre-wedding glow. And with steam rooms, saunas and swimming pools available, too, you'll find a sea of tranquillity in the fast-paced metropolis. A perfume making session is another fun and laidback London hen activity, and you'll have your very own scent to take home and remind you of the day. And, for a highly elegant treat, book in a spot of afternoon tea (you can even zip it up with a glass or two of prosecco), with a stunning selection of food on offer.
Fun & Active London Hen Activities
Every hen celebration is different, yes, but they should all have one thing in common - they should all be fun!!
Here at GoHen, we have loads of fun and active ideas for you to try - whether it's at a comedy night or you want to try your hand at your own mini-musical with a choice of dance classes, including Chicago, Hairspray, Grease, Mamma Mia or Thriller.
Whether you want action-packed laughs on a go kart track or cheeky sniggers during a life drawing class, we'll make sure you're all laughing together throughout your weekend. We can give you ideas tailored to your group and help you build a truly memorable weekend away.
Luxury London Hen Do Ideas
There's no doubt London is a city with some serious class - the Royal Family don't just set up house anywhere, you know. From Kensington to Chelsea to Knightsbridge, the city is a hotspot for sophistication and refinement, so why not make sure your London hen activities have the same panache?
If you know your hen group enjoy a civilised tipple, treat them to a wine tasting session (or, even better, a champagne tasting session)! It's an elegant way to get the party started, as well as finally learning the difference between Blossom Hill and Beaujolais.
And for the sort of once-in-a-lifetime experience that only London can offer, why not take a trip in the iconic London Eye for unparalleled birds-eye views across the city? Or Climb up the side of the O2? There's so much you can do and it's just a couple of taps away from becoming a reality.
Look Around London
England's capital is a cultural haven and there are plenty of things to do in London! There are thousands of different sights to see across the city, including iconic landmarks like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Tower of London, and Trafalgar Square. There are also world-famous museums and art galleries all around, most of which are free, so hens might want to stop by the V&A or Tate Modern if they have a quiet few hours before they leave. Shopping is another great way to spend some time on Sunday morning before heading home, and everything from touristy knick-knacks to exquisite designer goods can be found in London shops.
Booking Your London Hen Activities
At GoHen, we simply don't believe in a hard sell or giving you less than the very best at great prices.
Our dedicated event managers and destination specialists will work with you to help you build the perfect weekend.
Once you have an inkling of the London hen activities you'd like to try and a rough idea on numbers, we'll send you a hassle-free, no-obligation quote.
You can then tweak the package or ask for more suggestions. Once you're happy, we'll do all the running around on your behalf, leaving you free to get ready and enjoy the weekend knowing that every detail is in safe hands.