The Ultimate Thames Speedboat Experience in London
- Round trip from London Eye to Canary Wharf
- 50 minute thrill ride
- Part speed, part guided tour
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Check-in and put on your safety vests.
- Introduction and safety briefing.
- Hold on to your hats!!!
- The 50 minute round trip takes you from the London Eye to Canary Wharf.
- The trip is part guided tour and part speed.
- Disembark back at Waterloo.
If your big hen weekend is going to take place in the Big Smoke, then there really is only one way to travel through one of the world's most exciting and iconic cities, and that's on one of the most exciting modes of transport known to hen-kind.
Far away from the tourists and crowded pavements, this high-speed adventure will see you bouncing along the Thames at an incredible speed.
This is something a little bit extraordinary to match the momentous occasion. The amazing RIB adventure tour will take you on a 50-minute journey - part sightseeing, another part a thrilling, speedy ride on the River Thames - from the London Eye to Canary Wharf, and then back again.
The Thames is a river like no other and has a history all of its own, equally as fascinating as the city that stands on its shores. The ultra knowledgeable crew will also point out all the sights along the way and give you a few details that you might never have known about the central artery of this wonderful city.
This really is a ride to remember, straight out of a James Bond movie (form an orderly queue before getting your mitts on Daniel Craig!).
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our the ultimate thames speedboat experience activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.