harry potter studio tour Hen Party
- Warner Brothers Studios Tour
- Iconic props, costumes & sets
- Explore the Hogwarts Express
- Dress in robes & ride a broomstick
- Enter The Grand Hall
- And more...
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get up close to props and costumes
- Walk onto the actual sets from the movies
- Walk down Diagon Alley
- Step inside The Great Hall
- Explore the Hogwarts Express, enter Dumbledore's office
- Visit the Weasley's kitchen, Privet Lane and triple decker Knight Bus
- You can also try Butterbeer and Butterbeer ice cream
(must be purchased on the day)
- Or buy Bertie Bott's jelly beans at the fantastic gift shop
- Bookings are made in timeslots of 3 hours
Enter the magical world of Harry Potter. Warner Bros have opened their doors to muggles and now you and the hens can go behind-the-scenes of the Harry Potter movies at the world-famous film studios.
Once inside you'll get up close to iconic props, prosthetic masks and make-up, costumes, and sets. Step on to the movie sets and relive the magic through the eyes of the filmmakers who brought the Harry Potter movies to life.
You can enter The Grand Hall, explore the Hogwarts Express that took students to the school of wizardry, stroll down Diagon Alley and peer into the wizarding shops, enter Dumbledore's office and see the special effects in the Weasley's kitchen. Exterior sets such as Privet Drive and the triple-decker Knight Bus are also showcased in the Studio Tour's backlot.
And no tour is complete without riding a broomstick. Yes! You can actually ride a broomstick!!
But that's not all, real dies hard 'Potterheads' can buy Butterbeer, Butterbeer Ice Cream or Bertie Bott's jelly beans. There is a really extensive gift shop packed full of exclusive Harry Potter goodies and even the store is festooned with wizardly touches you'll recognise from the films. It's a real Harry Heaven for true Potter fans.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our harry potter studio tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.