All the hens can pay individually
Book with a small £50 deposit
Save 13+ hours of planning time
GoHen are based right here in Bath city centre. It's a place we know better than anyone and we can offer the very best local deals on hotels, activities and more. Take the sting out of the planning and enjoy an unforgettable Bath hen do with the help of GoHen!
Perks with GoHen...
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, and you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
Bath Hen Reviews
Would definitely book with Groupia again- their excellent service made my experience so easy and stress-free. I'd like to personally thank Jamie and Stephanie who were a great help answering any questions I had straight away: they were always friendly and gave me excellent customer service. Everything about our weekend was perfect and ran smoothly all thanks to Groupia. I will 100% use them for any future occasions.
😍 Hannah Edwards
Their website, the staff and the activities are seamless and amazing. You will not regret booking with them - you are looked after from point A to Z. Using their services really does leave the planning aside and all you need to do is pick timing for the activities and they do the rest. You will not regret booking with Groupia! Couldn't believe how easy it was.
😍 Zara Butt
Brilliant location and all events booked through Groupia went well. So easy to walk around Bath, we could get to everything within 10 minutes of the accommodation.
😍 Christine Fahy
Very easy and straightforward to book your event and activities!
😍 Paige Ead
GoHen made booking my best friend's hen do an absolute breeze! The staff were so friendly, helpful and responsive. The selection of activities is amazing and I'm so glad I decided to use the service. It took the pressure off massively and I will be recommending to all!
😍 Evie Bate
Nervous to book everything through one website and I was worried it was too good to be true, but GoHen has exceeded our expectations. Great service.
😍 Samantha Beynon
Thank you for making the experience of arranging a hen do easy! I'd highly recommend GoHen to take the stress out of arranging a hen party, from arranging accommodation to recommending activities etc. Thank you.
😍 Linda Henderson
GoHen saved us! They were so efficient to book with and took all the stress out of getting the hen do planning off the ground! I will definitely use again! The weekend in Bath was excellent and I would recommend the cocktail masterclass and the spa!
😍 Rose Noble
GoHen made organising the hen super easy. It was great not having to chase people for cash and streamlining the booking process. This meant the planning squad could focus more on the fun!
😍 Jenny Joyce
From start to finish communication was fantastic. Any questions I asked were answered promptly and I was put at ease. The dance class we did was so much fun. Thank you for helping me make my best friends hen weekend one to remember!
😍 Kayley Watkins
Great experience and communication. Lots of flexibility and something for everyone with different budgets!
😍 Lauryn McKinney
100% would recommend booking with GoHen, was great fun from start to finish- everyone enjoyed it!
😍 Katie Burton
- How does GoHen work?
- Why Everyone's Rushing to Book for 2024...
- How do GoHen's deposits and individual payments work?
- I don't know my final group numbers, can I still book?
- Reasons to book a hotel on a hen do
- Top tips for getting to your hen destination
- Top tips for booking flights for your hen do
- What you need to know – hen party travel insurance
Bath Hen Do Guide
10 of the Best Things to Do on a Bath Hen Do
- Thermae Spa Pass – Soak up the sights as you unwind in a heated rooftop pool. The life!
- Bottomless Brunch – Is it really a party if there isn't bottomless brunch?
- Hen-Fest – Farm Edition – Your own mini-festival on the bride's big Bath weekend.
- Cocktail Masterclass – Hidden Indie Bar – Cocktail mixing... upgraded!
- Punting – Punt the day away with a relaxing river cruise...
- Somerset Challenge – Or crank up the chaos with the hilarious Somerset Challenge.
- Afternoon Tea – A refined afternoon of decadence and deliciousness.
- Back to the '80s – The decade of Day-Glo and dancing. Relive it!
- School Sports Day – Head back to school in a hilarious sports day throwback.
- Cocktail Mixing – Classic cocktail-making before that big night out!
For a full rundown of the best hen adventures, check out our Bath hen activities now!
Where to Party in Bath
Lucky for you, Bath is a compact city.
That means you can get from one party hotspot to another in no time.
Check out the best places to party below and head to our Bath hen night page to book the best nights out in advance.
Bath's Party Zones
- George Street – Located at the top of the high street, George Street is packed with a load of hen-friendly bars, cool independent joints, plus some of the best clubs in the city.
- Milsom Street & Side Streets – Heading down from George Street, Milsom Street has a load of smaller roads shooting off from it with a load of cracking pubs and bars to explore.
- Kingsmead Square – Kingsmead Square also has a great range of pubs and bars in the area. Head down Cheap Street for the boozers or up Upper Borough Walls for some chic bars.
- SouthGate – Right at the bottom of town, opposite Bath Spa Train Station, you'll find SouthGate shopping district. In amongst the shops are some big bars and eateries that will welcome you with open arms.
Where to Eat in Bath
- Milsom Place – Towards the top of the high street, Milsom Place has some top restaurants with a variety of cuisine to suit even the fussiest hen.
- SouthGate – As well as its bars, SouthGate has a range of restaurants from pizza to Thai to classic UK cuisine.
To take the hassle out of finding somewhere to eat, book your night out through GoHen and we can save you a spot at one of the city's best eateries.
No hassle. No fuss.
Quickfire Bath FAQs
Is Bath Good for a Hen Party?
Bath sees thousands of hen parties flocking to the city each year because it has everything you could want for a pre-wedding celebration. From cracking bars and bouncing nightclubs to hilarious activities and plenty to do and see, there's no wonder it's been our most popular destination of all time since we started back in 2002.
When's the Best Time to Visit Bath?
Anytime. The summer months are soaked in sun and the pub gardens and green spaces come alive. In the winter, the cocktail bars and cosy pubs offer perfect shelter from the cold. Yes, Bath is buzzing all year long, so whether you're planning a summer celebration or coming down for the Christmas Market in November or December, there's plenty of fun to be had.
Where to Stay on a Bath Hen?
It depends on what you're looking for.
If you want to be close to the big nights out, we have a load of city centre stays available to book.
If you'd want a bit more space – maybe even a hot tub – we have some spacious properties slightly further afield.
For the latest and greatest options, head to our Bath hen accommodation page and find the place that's perfect for your group.
What to Do During the Day in Bath?
Whether you're nursing those sore heads from the night before or you're ready and raring to take the city by storm, we have a load of cracking Bath hen activities for you to take on and conquer.
From chilled to chaotic, boozy to brilliantly bizarre, you'll be able to find the perfect experience to suit your group.
Here at GoHen, we only work with the best suppliers, too, so you can rest easy knowing you're booking with the best.
Things to See on a Bath Weekend
- Royal Crescent – This world-famous row of houses is the perfect photo opp for you and the gang. It's not far from the city centre and well worth a little stroll up.
- The Circus – Literally down the road from the Royal Crescent is The Circus which is another stunning set of buildings.
- Bath Abbey – You'll definitely walk past this at some point. Bath Abbey is right in the centre of the city and makes for another great spot to snap a squad photo.
- The Roman Baths – Again, right in the centre of the city are the impressive Roman Baths. You have to pay to look around but it's worth it if you're after a spot of culture.
- Pulteney Bridge – A stunning bridge right next to the stunning weir. Cameras at the ready!
Bath Hen Do Reviews
If you want to hear what other hens have to say about their time in this fab city, head to our hen reviews page for the latest lowdown of what's hot and what's not for a big weekend in Bath.
And for a general look at how great GoHen are, check out our Trustpilot page for the latest reviews.
Getting to Bath
Car - Situated 20 minutes south of the M4, Bath is a doddle to get to wherever you're heading from.
- London to Bath – Approx 2.5 hours (115 miles)
- Birmingham to Bath – Approx 2 hours (101 miles)
- Liverpool to Bath – Approx 3.5 hours (190 miles)
Train - Bath Spa Train Station is situated right by the centre of town. There's a taxi rank outside and a bus station next door if you need to get a lift to your accommodation.
- London to Bath – Approx 1.5 hours
- Birmingham to Bath – Approx 2 hours
- Liverpool to Bath – Approx 3.5 hours
Plane - For any fancy hens flying in from further afield, Bristol Airport is the closest to Bath with buses running frequently between the two. It'll take approximately 45 minutes.
Getting Around Bath
Bath is a pretty small city and most of it is manageable on foot.
However, there are plenty of taxis and buses dotted about that will get you to where you need to be.
There are also e-scooters dotted across the city which are a great way to get across town in a flash.
How to Book Your Bath Weekend
Planning a Bath hen do solo can be insanely stressful.
However, here at GoHen, we make sorting your Bath weekend a breeze.
Not only do we have top hen-friendly activities, nightlife and accommodation options available, but we also make the process of booking so easy.
- It's free to enquire with GoHen
- Our Bath Destination Specialist will work with you to build the perfect weekend
- We only need one small deposit to secure your event
- Then the rest of the hens can pay individually (so you don't have to chase them for money)
All you need to do is send us your Bath hen enquiry today, and we'll crack on and use our expert knowledge to build your quote.
Your Money is Safe with GoHen
GoHen are proud members of ABTA (No. W7797).
ABTA are an independent travel industry regulator whose members are held to the highest industry standards and guidelines to ensure you're protected.
If you want to know more about what this means for you, head to our ABTA information page now.