All the hens can pay individually
Book with a small £50 deposit
Save 13+ hours of planning time
Make your Brighton Hen Planning a Breeze
A Brighton hen do is big, bold and always bouncing. It's a vibrant party city with all the benefits of being by the beach. Avoid the planning hassle and get the help of GoHen today to guarantee a memorable celebration!
Perks with GoHen...
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, and you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
Brighton Hen Reviews
Brilliant, easy, and helpful service. I would recommend it for hen parties!
😍 jasmine Appleton
If you're looking to book a hen do with no stress, Groupia are amazing! The service is fabulous, it's so easy and everyone handles their own payments so gone are the stresses of having to collect everyone's money etc. We sadly had a couple of people drop out but Vicki made the process so easy every step of the way - the service was fabulous. Thank you Groupia! For anyone thinking of going with this company - you definitely should!
😍 Frankie Sloan
Amazing weekend!! We loved all of the activities, especially the party bike. The hotel was incredible, and the package was really affordable. It was so easy to use and manage the payments. Book with Groupia - do not hesitate!
😍 Laura Ward
Fab, effortless organisation. Everything was as stated.
😍 Rachel McCaffrey
Amazing weekend was had by all involved! Hassle-free booking and great value for money
😍 Lindsey Nicholson
Everything was smooth and easy from the first booking to the end of the weekend! The service I have received from Vicky at Groupia has been outstanding. All activities went great and the hotel was amazing.
😍 Donna Hunt
A great website for booking a hen do! Loads of activities to choose from and lots of nice accommodation too! The individual payments and app made it super easy to keep up to date and stay on track with payments for such a big group.
😍 Laurene Degnan
It can be overwhelming to have the responsibility as the lead group organiser. Groupia was able to help me plan my event and make it a successful and memorable celebration.
😍 Fiona Barber
My booking could not have been easier! Everything was quick, simple and went according to plan. Communication throughout was fantastic and all my questions and concerns were answered. I would definitely recommend and would use again!!
😍 Abbey Smith
A phenomenal and memorable experience for everyone! The experience from start to finish was nothing short of brilliant and I couldn't thank you enough.
😍 Adriana Haggard
GoHen made a very stressful experience really simple. I had a lovely dashboard to track payments, I didn't have to chase anyone for money as it was all done online. The cocktail masterclass was brilliant fun and our hotel was right on the beach and perfect. Would definitely recommend.
😍 Stacy Martindale
For a first time hen party organiser GoHen was a dream for me! Everything was sooo easy to book and any questions I had were answered! The team were super flexible with changes when needed and the weekend went so smoothly everyone had such a great time! We're thinking about having a henaversary!
😍 Rhiannon Lewis
- How does GoHen work?
- Why Everyone's Rushing to Book for 2024...
- How do GoHen's deposits and individual payments work?
- I don't know my final group numbers, can I still book?
- Reasons to book a hotel on a hen do
- Top tips for getting to your hen destination
- Top tips for booking flights for your hen do
- What you need to know – hen party travel insurance
Brighton Hen Do Guide
10 of the Best Things to Do on a Brighton Hen Do
- Alcotraz Prison Cocktail Experience - the ultimate cocktail adventure.
- Bottomless Brunch - free-flowing prosecco in a 4-star hotel.
- Pole Dancing Lessons - strut your stuff in this seductive session.
- Cocktail Mixing - craft some stunning cocktails before that big night out!
- Mobile Pamper Party - detox before the retox with this pampering sesh.
- Inflatable Games - turn up the chaos on the bride's big Brighton weekend.
- Afternoon Tea - enjoy a relaxing and downright delicious afternoon tea.
- Burlesque Dancing - learn the sultry art of burlesque in fun and fab masterclass.
- Life Drawing - a hen favourite for a reason: it's hilarious!
- Bubble Mayhen - bounce the bride into oblivion in this fast-paced activity.
Head to our Brighton hen activities page now for a full rundown of the best Brighton hen adventures.
Where to Party in Brighton
Brighton is well-known for its party scene.
From pubs to bars to beachside cocktail joints, there's plenty to keep the party pumping.
Brighton's Party Zones
- The Lanes - The Lanes is the maze of side streets sandwiched between the beachfront and North Laine. This place is packed with vibrant bars, independent places, chain pubs and local boozers. West Street is full of hen-friendly bars you'll recognise, and you'll be a short stroll from some of the best clubs in the city.
- The Beachfront - Along the road that separates The Lanes and the beachfront (the A259), loads of clubs line the streets. There's a large concentration in and around the Pier, too, which is just a short walk away.
For the best, stress-free nights out, book your big night out through GoHen.
We only work with bars and clubs that allow hen parties, so you won't have to worry about being turned away at the door.
Check out our Brighton hen nights page for more info.
Where to Eat in Brighton
- The Lanes - As well as all the bars and pubs, there are plenty of eateries where you can grab a bite to eat in the Lanes. We're talking breakfast, lunch and dinner here.
- North Laine - Just north of The Lanes is the North Laine district that has a load of options for you and your group as well as some cracking shopping spots.
Quickfire Brighton FAQs
Is Brighton Good for a Hen Do?
Brighton is constantly amongst our top five most popular destinations. Why? Well, it has everything you need for an unforgettable celebration. Massive nights out, cracking activities, great bars, every restaurant you can think of... it has it all! It's even better than a lot of UK cities as it has a beach as well as a load of coastal experiences to take on and conquer.
When's the Best Time of Year to Visit Brighton?
Being a coastal destination, Brighton comes alive in the warm summer months. However, it's a cracking place to visit all year round thanks to its incredible bars, restaurants, shops, activities and more.
Where to Stay on a Brighton Hen?
That depends on what you're looking for.
If you want to be in the centre of the action, ready to take the nightlife by storm, we've got plenty of hotels and houses that tick that box.
If you're looking for a bit of space with an outdoor area where you can jump in the hot tub and get the BBQ going, we can sort that too.
Head to our Brighton accommodation page for the latest lowdown on the best places to stay on your big weekend away.
Things to Do on a Brighton Weekend
- Hit the Beach - Yes, you can't go to Brighton and not spend some time down on the beach. Grab an ice cream or enjoy a quiet cocktail as you enjoy the warm summer sun.
- Brighton Pier - With a load of attractions, bars, cafés and more, Brighton Pier is a must-visit for a couple of hours.
- North Laine Shops - If you're after a spot of retail therapy, North Laine has some great independent boutiques and The Lanes also has a load of great shops to browse.
- Sightsee from the i360 - Raised 162 metres high, this cracking viewing platform gives you 360-degree panoramic views of this stunning seaside city. Read more about the i360 flight and add it to your weekend today - you won't regret it.
- Royal Pavilion - A wonderful photo opp. The photogenic Royal Pavilion makes for the ideal backdrop to that squad photo. The perfect picture for the perfect memory of this amazing weekend away.
Brighton Hen Do Reviews
Want to know what other hens thought about their south coast celebrations?
Check out our hen reviews page and see what some of our past customers had to say.
And for a broader look at how great GoHen are, head to our Trustpilot page now!
Getting to Brighton
- London to Brighton - Approx 2 hours (80 miles)
- Bristol to Brighton - Approx 3 hours (170 miles)
- Birmingham to Brighton - Approx 3 hours (180 miles)
- Liverpool to Brighton - Approx 5 hours (270 miles)
- London to Brighton - Approx 1 hour
- Bristol to Brighton - Approx 3 hours
- Birmingham to Brighton - Approx 2.5-3 hours
- Liverpool to Brighton - Approx 4 hours
For any hens flying down, the closest airport is London Gatwick.
Gatwick Airport is south of London and will take about 40 minutes to get to Brighton via bus.
What a breeze.
Getting Around Brighton
The centre of Brighton is pretty compact and you'll be able to walk around with ease.
If your accommodation is slightly further out, there are plenty of local taxis and bus routes which are a doddle to use.
Quickfire Brighton FAQs
Is Brighton expensive for a night out?
Let's just say that Brighton has been too amazing for its own good. Because it's such a popular city with tourists and partiers alike, prices for a night out have risen slightly. However, this does not mean that you have to compromise on your hen party. Be sure to look for deals, enjoy some drinks at your accommodation before heading out, and take the hassle out of the evening by booking your night out with GoHen.
What is the best month to go to Brighton?
Besides the obvious July and August, we'd suggest considering May, June and September too. You'd still get the warm weather and plenty of fun outdoor activities, but the prices are more affordable outside of the tourist season's peak.
How do I get to Brighton from London?
London Gatwick International Airport is 26 minutes away by train and 35 minutes away on the road from Brighton. You can also take the Brighton Main Line (or South-Central Main Line) which links the city to central London.
What to do during the day in Brighton on a hen weekend?
You can spend an entire day strolling across the coast and Brighton Pier while appreciating a drink under the blazing sun. Pass some time around The Lanes floating around a chain of boutiques, vintage shops, art galleries and funky coffee houses and soak in the unique atmosphere. We also have an incredible range of activities to help get the hilarity started and keep it pumping.
How many days should I spend in Brighton?
According to the GoHen stats machine, two-thirds (64%) of our hens heading to Brighton booked for 3+ days in 2023. Why? Well, not only does this give them time to enjoy a couple of nights out, but there's enough time to explore the city, soak up the sun on the beach, and take on a load of fantastic activities.
How to Book Your Brighton Weekend
Booking a Brighton hen do solo can be an absolute nightmare.
But, with GoHen, we can remove all the stress and make the planning process fun!
Not only do we have some of the best activities, nightlife options and accommodation on the market, but we make booking so so so easy.
- It's free to enquire
- You'll have your very own Brighton Hen Specialist to bounce ideas off
- You can book your event with one small deposit
- Pay in easy instalments
- And all the hens pay individually
- So you don't have to chase!
Don't miss out.
Send your Brighton hen enquiry today and we'll get to work building the unforgettable celebration.
Your Money is Safe with GoHen
GoHen are ABTA bonded (No.W7797).
That means you can rest easy knowing you're protected.
Being an ABTA member means we're held to the highest regulations and guidelines in the travel industry.
To read more about what this means for you, head to our ABTA page for a complete rundown of who they are and what they do.