Save time, stress & money. You build it, we book it!
All the guests can pay direct, making it a breeze!
Trusted by over 600k partygoers!
Top Hen Party Weekends in the UK!
39 destinations. 24 cities. 1 unreal celebration. Where will you party?
UK Hen Weekend Destinations for 2023
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
Getting Your UK Hen Party Planned to Perfection!
No two brides are the same, no two friendships are the same, and in our opinion, no two hen weekends should be the same. We ensure all our UK hen weekends are different and tailored specifically for you and the bride for maximum laughs to create unforgettable memories. We have loads of hen do ideas in the UK for you to choose from, so you'll be sure to find something all the hens will love.
The Best UK Hen Party Destinations
- Bath - Good clean hen fun in this fashion-conscious party city.
- Birmingham - A big city with a big heart and hilarious activities.
- Blackpool - Sun, sand, sea and cocktails: Blackpool has it all!
- Brighton - Little London by the sea: an amazing place for any weekend.
- Bristol - Legendary nightlife, award-winning food, and added cider!
- Cambridge - Most indubitably the thinking woman's hen party destination.
- Cardiff - Has taken its place as one of the best nightlife locations, ever!
- Cheltenham - A sophisticated choice for ladies looking for something different.
- Edinburgh - One of the world's most famous party cities!
- Harrogate - A powerhouse of the north when it comes to good times.
- Liverpool - Big laughs, crazy activities, amazing nightlife, fabulous cocktails.
- London - Let loose and explore one of the world's most famous cities.
- Manchester - Madchester: the perfect place to let off steam and salute the bride.
- Nottingham - Not one to be missed for amazing hen weekend memories.
- Oxford - A highbrow location, with amazing food and music scene.
UK Hen Party Destination Ideas
Finding the right UK hen party for your group can be tricky - so many cities to choose from and only one weekend to pack as much fun into as possible. Our first rule of thumb is always talk to the nearly-wed, she'll know the guests she wants to invite and will have the best idea of what will best suit her pre-wedding posse. The blushing bride-to-be might also have thoughts about the city she wants to visit: it might be the city she went to university or where she grew up, it could be because of the nightlife or a particular activity she wants to try, or maybe just because it's a city she's heard great things about and always wanted to visit.
From self-catering to boutique hotels, wherever you want to stay and whatever your style, UK hen party destinations have it all. Indeed our Great British isles have so much to choose from to help get your party started.
If in doubt you can ask our friendly team for some free advice (don't worry, you can call us any time, we don't bite and we never try to 'hard sell', we're happy to help and have years of experience we can share).
Budget UK Hen Party Destinations
After weeks of wedding planning the bride will be just about ready for some stress-free time away with her closest friends, enjoying an occasional glass of vino and plenty of laughter away from the pressures of wedding stationery, caterers and hunting for that ever-elusive perfect dress.
At GoHen, we try to keep things simple and have three key aims to give you the best hen weekend in the UK possible.
- Remove the Hassle - Organising a UK hen party can sometimes feel almost as stressful as organising the wedding itself. Tell us where, when and how many hens, and we'll do all the running around on your behalf.
- Create Memories - We never lose sight of just how important this weekend is for the bride-to-be, so we work hard at helping you create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Save Money - If we can increase the fun and save you pennies, that means you can divert those funds to other important things: like a cheeky cocktail or two.
"Let's play countdown!"
Here comes the maths bit...
If you make a single hotel booking or activity for your group, you'll be charged full whack. Because we book so many UK hen party destination hotels, activities, restaurants, spa treatments, etc, we get offered special rates which we can pass on to you to save you money.
Our ethos is simple: If we can give you an amazing time and save you money, you'll tell your friends about us and book with us again.
And it must be working because 96% of our parties say they would use GoHen again. Yay us!
Financial Protection Comes As Standard With GoHen
Yes, we all know that "insurance" is one of the dullest conversations you can have, but it's also vital to at least have given it some thought. Sadly, sometimes things can go wrong on UK hen weekends, and if you're not protected (or book with a company that isn't protected), you could find yourself facing heavy travel costs or expensive hospital fees.
At GoHen, we insist all our suppliers have full public liability insurance for your protection (amazingly, not all companies do this). We're also ABTA bonded, which means we adhere to the highest standards of financial protection, so when you book with GoHen, your UK hen weekend will be protected.
If you want to know more about financial protection, travel insurance or have any other travel-related questions, just give us a call. Our friendly team are happy to offer advice and assistance.