private chef Hen Party
- Personal chef
- Choice of cuisines
- Selection of menus
- 2 or 3 course options
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Pick your preferred menu prior to your weekend
- Your chef will arrive with some preparation already done
- They'll bring all the ingredients required and set to work
- You can sit back and relax
- Or maybe do something strenuous like pour yourself another glass of wine
- Once it's all ready you can sit down and tuck in
- The chef will clean up before they leave
This really is hen party pampering, why worry about trying to go all 'Delia' yourselves when you can enjoy the exceptionally fine skills of your own private hen party chef?
There are a selection of different menus for you to choose from which can be tailored to suit your party.
The chef will arrive with some pre-preparation done, once in the kitchen, he'll prepare everything for you himself so you can focus on the important things... relaxing and having a great weekend.
He'll help with service (although he's not a butler so, unfortunately, will not be able to serve at table, plus he'll be too busy preparing the next amazing course) and once the meal is finished he'll clean down the kitchen plus any surfaces and utensils he might have used. All that's left is to pull straws over who'll be doing the washing up (and as many as our self-catering hen houses have dishwashers even that's no chore!).
Please Note: This is a sample menu only and may be subject to seasonal change.
- Home Smoked Duck
with Orange Segment & Roasted Plum Salad
- Celeriac, Apple & Toasted Cumin Seed Soup (V)
with Fresh Warm Bread
- Prawn & Chilli Spaghetti
with Rosemary, Red Chilli, Lemon & Garlic
- Cocoa Rubbed Fillet of Beef
with Stilton Jus, Naked Mash & Seasonal Greens
- Poached Fillet of Haddock
with Sumac Crumb, Crushed Broad Bean & Wilted Greens
- Oven Baked & Grilled Fillet of Portobello Mushroom & Assiette of Exotic Mushroom (V)
with Green Herb Butter & Garlic Rocket Potato Puree
- Salted Caramel Sticky Toffee Pudding
with Vanilla Pod Creme Anglaise
- Milk Chocolate & Raspberry Terrine
with Clotted Cream & Fresh Berries
- Rum Trifle
with Summer Fruits & Vanilla Cream
- Antipasti Starter Plate of Buffalo Mozzarella, Pesto & Plum Tomato, Rocket Salad & Crusty Ciabatta
with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic
- Pancetta & Mushroom Tagliatelle Carbonara
with Sun-dried Tomato & Basil
- Mushroom Tomato Carbonara (V)
with Sun-dried Tomato & Basil
- Sicilian Orange Drizzle Cake
with Espresso Cream
- Tapas Selection
- Marinated Olives
- Chorizo in red wine
- Spanish Antipasti Meat Selection
- Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic & Herb Prawns)
Served with warm crusty bread
- Traditional Mixed Paella
Includes chicken, chorizo and prawns
- Paella Primavera (V)
- Valencia Orange Cheesecake
More available on request.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
private chef Hen Do Reviews
"Great!! The food was amazing."
"Our chef was incredible, so helpful, welcoming and went over and above our expectations."
"This truly was amazing. The food was so delicious, every single course and we had no clearing up to do. Highly highly recommend!"
"Amazing. We were all so impressed with this meal. Couldn't stop talking about how lovely it was."
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our private chef activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.