Based in Bath, GoHen are part of Groupia incorporating StagWeb (stag party experts), Company Away Days (corporate team building events) and other exciting brands. We're relentless innovators and are proud to be market leaders.
Year on year GoHen have continued to grow and this has been yet another record-breaking year for us, but we're not about to rest on our laurels. To ensure that growth continues, it's vital we find the right people to work on new activities, destinations and projects and become part of our rapidly growing team.
Enthusiasm, ideas, a positive attitude and a desire to be part of a strong and growing team.
A supportive, energetic working environment; a competitive salary; a chance to learn new skills; and the opportunity to travel to new countries.
Bottomless Brunch Tester Job Specification
- Fed up with the daily 9-5 grind?
- Fancy doing something completely different?
- Dream of testing bottomless brunches for a living?
Well, do we have the job for you!
GoHen are the UK's leading hen party organisers – having arranged pre-wedding parties for over 600,000 people – and we're on the hunt for a sociable, outgoing candidate to get out there and find the UK's best bottomless brunch for us.
Sound awesome? You could be just what we're looking for if you can demonstrate the following:
- A sociable, outgoing personality
- Confidence in front of a camera
- Knowledge of social media (preferred)
- Event/group planning experience (preferred)
The role will include:
- Testing bottomless brunches nationwide
- UK travel
- Vlogging your experiences
- Completing feedback reports
- Managing hen party enquiries
- Event & group management
When you're not out and about testing bottomless brunches, you'll be using your insider knowledge and expert know-how to help hens celebrate their big weekends in style! If you think you fit the criteria, please tell us why you'd be perfect for the role.
This position has now closed.
We will be in touch with the successful applicant in due course.