Brunch To The Beat in London
- 2 course brunch
- 2 hours bottomless drinks
- 2 hour table allocation
- Non-stop live music
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Turn up and kick back
- Your reserved table will be waiting for you
- Enjoy 2 hours of bottomless drinks
- Bottomless drinks include: Prosecco, Pink Sparkling Wine, Beer, Rum Punch, Mojito or Passionfruit Spritz, Apple Mojito Mocktail or Soft drinks.
- As you indulge in a delicious 2-course meal
- Piano vocalists take to the stage at midday
- Followed by a band who only take your song requests - "Did someone say Harry Styles?"
What? Breakfast? You mean get up at disgustingly-early o'clock and trudge around trying to find somewhere to eat? After a night partying? Not on a hen do you don't! With GoHen you can get up at a more hen-friendly hour and head on down to this vibrant venue for a delicious bite to eat. The Piano Works Brunch to the Beat is the perfect way to kick-start the day as you and the girls live it up in style on their London hen party.
You and the hens will be treated to two hours of non-stop live music, delicious brunch classics with a fab twist and, the pice de résistance, bottomless (yes, bottomless!) drinks. "You had me at 'bottomless'!"
The music starts at midday with two piano vocalists hitting the stage before a full band joins them playing only songs requested by you, the audience. Whilst this is all going on you and your fellow hens will indulge in two-hours of bottomless drinks (bottomless prosecco, selected cocktails or mocktails) as well as two fabulous courses of hen-tastic grub.
We will ask you to vacate the venue at 4.30pm.
- Vegan Fried Chicken - Vegan pancakes with maple syrup
- Eggs Benedict - Poached brown eggs and bacon in a hollandaise sauce on top of an English muffin
- Smashed avocado - Smashed avocado with chilli flakes, red onion and a poached brown egg on sourdough toast
- Eggs Florentine - Poached brown eggs, bacon and a hollandaise sauce on top of an English muffin
- Banana Brekkie - Coconut yoghurt, chocolate, banana and granola
- Eggs Royale - Poached brown eggs with smoked salmon and hollandaise sauce on top an English muffin
- Buttermilk chicken and waffles - with maple syrup
- Pancakes - Crispy bacon and maple syrup
- Fruit salad
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our brunch to the beat activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.