Manchester Hen Activities
Save time, stress & money. You build it, we book it!
All the guests can pay direct, making it a breeze!
Trusted by over 600k partygoers!
Manchester's Top Trending Hen Activities
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
Manchester might be one of the top hen destinations in the country because of its incredible nightlife, but the huge range of Manchester hen activities available in the day don't let the city down either. With astounding shopping opportunities, an amazing clubbing scene, and a colossal variety of things to do during the day, Manchester is an experience you and the girls will remember for years to come. If you want to get moves like Madonna (or Michael Jackson, or Beyonce), or just get off the beaten track with some off-roading or quad-biking, this vibrant city will ensure you're mad about Manchester.
10 Best Manchester Hen Activities
- Cocktail Mixing - Well shake it up, baby! Learn how to make and pour classic party cocktails. Tasty team fun. Bottoms up!
- Afternoon Drag Show - Get set for a hilarious afternoon of retro game show action
- Wine & Cheese Tasting - It's one of the tastiest combinations of all time. Learn how to pair the perfect tasty partnerships.
- School Sports Day - Find out who the most competitive hens are in this ridonculous retro school sports day.
- Bubble Mayhen - Looking for something a little bit crazy and a whole lot of hilarious? Then this is the Manchester hen activity for you!
- Inflatable Games - Big laughs, big costumes and big sporting competition. It's like your own giant TV gameshow.
- Escape Room - Locked in a room, you have just 60 minutes to solve the clues and puzzles and escape. Before it's too late!
- Life Drawing - "Well hello!" Enjoy a cheeky art class with your own hunky naked male model. "Come to mama!"
- Burlesque Lessons - Learn the sexy and sultry art of burlesque. Learn all kinds of cheeky tips, techniques and enjoy lots of giggles.
- Dirty Dancing - Have the time of your life in this amazing dance class. Because nobody puts a bridesmaid in the corner.
Your guide to hen activities in Manchester
For fantastic shopping and fashion, Manchester is one of the best cities in the UK, with high-end designer stores and high street favourites residing side by side, and the activity ideas in Manchester reflect this. For a giggly, girlie weekend, why not up the style stakes with a fashion consultant? You'll receive three master classes on different aspects of fashion, tailored to help you discover what suits you - essential to know before you go shopping for wedding outfits! If you're already confident in your clothing acumen, go for a makeover photoshoot instead. Professionals will perfect your hair and makeup to help you look and feel a million dollars.
If you're looking for a few Manchester hen activities that are a bit more active, there's plenty of excitement and action to be found. The Inflatable Games is unusual but uproarious, having groups of hens splitting their sides laughing as they try to complete the course. For go karting, Manchester is a top choice. It's always been popular with the stags and is quickly becoming a winner with the hens too, bringing out the girls' competitive side and getting their adrenaline pumping. If the girls are less competitive, but you're still looking for something lively, give cheerleading a whirl. It's good, spirited fun that will have the whole group shaking their pom poms with joy. Go hens.
A hen do isn't a hen do without a bit of naughty fun, and there are plenty of activities that will add a bit of mischief to your weekend. You don't have to wait till nightfall to show your saucy side. The fun can start at any time of day, with fantastic activities like pole dancing lessons! Even shy hens will have fun, as it's a great work out (and more importantly, great fun) for all the girls to enjoy. If you're all wild children at heart but want to keep it a little more tasteful, try a life drawing class. It's popular with hens of all ages, and you don't need any artistic skill, just a sense of humour.
Manchester is a vibrant, exciting city, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and about during the day, and spend some quality time with the girls. Chinatown is a good area to see before you head home on a Sunday morning, as one of the most ambient and interesting districts in Manchester. The city is also home to some of the most diverse shopping centres in the UK, designer brands like Vivienne Westwood, DKNY, Armani, and Zenga, amongst others, have made their home here. Even if your budget doesn't quite stretch to haute couture prices, window shopping is nearly as satisfying (at least, that's what we tell ourselves).
Booking your Manchester hen activities with GoHen ...
For a hen do that's absolutely bursting with life, Manchester hen activities have to be top of the list. The nightlife is amongst the best in the North, and with over 70 activities to choose from during the day, you'll be able to provide the girls with a full weekend of fantastic fun. And if you book with GoHen, the only difficulty is deciding which of the incredible array of activities you want to choose! The Man O Man-Chester package gives you some of the most popular hen activities Manchester has to offer, with a morning spa session, 4* hotel, cocktail mixing masterclass, and tickets to a comedy club - as well as guest list entry into Manchester's top nightclub.