All the hens can pay individually
Book with a small £50 deposit
Save 13+ hours of planning time
Make your Glasgow Hen Planning a Breeze
This is your chance to sample some of the biggest parties in the UK as you head off on your big Glasgow hen weekend. Avoid all the planning chaos and make the organising super easy with the help of GoHen!
Perks with GoHen...
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, and you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
Glasgow Hen Reviews
Don't even look elsewhere, GoHen is the place to go for a stress-free hen do. The ease of booking and allowing each person to pay their own deposit and payment plans was so handy. It was fabulous.
😍 Kimi Brown
Fantastic hen night, great value for money, highly recommended.
😍 Ashley Madden
Easy, brilliant value for money, and a blooming good weekend!
😍 Catriona Thomson
What an amazing hen weekend in Glasgow. It's a must-visit city. Thank you GoHen!
😍 Lisa Davies
Groupia made it so much easier, quicker, and better value for money. Our bride adored it, and she had no idea what to expect. It couldn't have gone better!
😍 Laura McNeil
I booked an ABBA dance class for my hen day. I absolutely loved it and so did my group. I would highly recommend this event for group activities.
😍 Jackie Hardie
I've already recommended GoHen for the next hen party I will be on! Thanks again for giving us a very memorable weekend
😍 Kathryn Fay
It was so easy to get payments from all the hens! Saved me so much time using GoHen to organise the party!
😍 Hannah Deathridge
Absolutely fantastic weekend organised with ease from start to finish. Amazing choice of activities, no one had done a Twerkshop before!
😍 Donna Grieve
My friends and I had an amazing time. It definitely was value for money and we would book again. As a foodie, the food was amazing and good quantity and quality!
😍 Lola Ojo
We had an amazing time a Grease Dancing and I would thoroughly recommend it to others.
😍 Gillian Spence
- How does GoHen work?
- Why Everyone's Rushing to Book for 2024...
- How do GoHen's deposits and individual payments work?
- I don't know my final group numbers, can I still book?
- Reasons to book a hotel on a hen do
- Top tips for getting to your hen destination
- Top tips for booking flights for your hen do
- What you need to know – hen party travel insurance
8 Top Glasgow Hen Party Ideas
- Cocktail Making - A hen party in Glasgow simply isn't complete without a few stunning cocktails!
- Spa Days - Enjoy a range of sublime spa facilities as you get pampered ahead of that big night out.
- Burlesque Lessons - Learn the art of seduction in this fun, fab and flirtatious dance class.
- Afternoon Tea - Add some sophistication to your big weekend in Glasgow (plus a load of delicious treats)!
- Bubble Mayhen - Big bubbles equal big laughs in this awesome event for those who don't take life too seriously.
- Highland Games - A weekend in Scotland is a great chance to try your hand at some traditional (and hilarious) Highland Games.
- School Sports Day - Relive the bride's school years with some retro school sports challenges.
- Dirty Dancing - Strut your stuff to the greatest dance routine ever choreographed!
8 Big Hen Night Activities Glasgow
- Guestlist Nightclub Entry - Guarantee entry into Glasgow's biggest parties with our guestlist nightclub entry!
- Butlers in the Buff - Hilarious, cheeky and seriously sexy, spice up your pre-drinks with your own hunky Butler in the Buff.
- Karaoke - Grab the mic and belt out some huge hen hits as you well and truly get the party started.
- Comedy Club - Glasgow hen weekends are packed-full of laughs... but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be more!
- Mobile Murder Mystery - Do you and your fellow hens have what it takes to uncover the murderer in this hilarious mobile murder mystery evening?!
- Male Stripper - Give the bride one last look at what she'll be missing as a hunky stripper struts his stuff.
- Las Iguanas Meal - Prepare for that big night out in style with some South American cuisine at Las Iguanas.
- Casino - Up the ante as you attempt to double the cocktail kitty before you hit the club!
Where to Drink in Glasgow
Glasgow boasts a big, bright and vibrant party scene, where you'll be guaranteed to give the bride that memorable send-off she deserves. Head to Sauchiehall Street, Bath Street and West Regent Street for the biggest nights out and celebrate into the early hours.
Alternatively, trendy bars can be found in the Finnieston neighbourhood, which is as stylish as it comes (located slightly west of the city centre).
Merchant City & George Square
Virginia Court, George Square and the surrounding streets in Merchant City are ideal for some al fresco action (located slightly east of the city centre). The East Neighbourhood is also a great place to go if you're looking for some awesome local brews with beer brewers and spirit distilleries battling it out for your enjoyment.
Must-See Glasgow Sights
If you're looking to do a bit of exploring on your sublime Glasgow hen party, simply strolling around the city can unearth some hidden gems and stunning architecture. Glasgow Tower is a great place to head up with spectacular panoramic views stretching out across the city.
For a full list of sights to see, click the Reasons to Visit tab above!
Getting Around Glasgow
Walk - Although Glasgow is a relatively big city, it's actually pretty easy to walk around, especially if you're planning on staying around one particular area.
Train - Glasgow has its own underground system which is super easy to navigate. Download the Traveline Scotland app for info and tickets.
Taxis/Uber - Glasgow Taxis are a reputable firm, plus you'll see many others dotted about the city. The city also has Uber if you'd prefer!
Booking Your Glasgow Hen Party
Take all the stress and hassle out of organising the big weekend with the help of GoHen.
- Choose from a huge array of amazing options
- And secure your event with ease
- Book with one small deposit
- And all the hens pay direct (so no chasing!)
Why would anyone want the pressure of going solo?!
10 Things to Do in Glasgow for Hen Parties
- City Centre Mural Trail - With 29 awesome murals to tick off, it's a great way to see the city and see some stunning sights!
- Ashton Lane - A quaint little backstreet in the western half of the city with some great little bars and restaurants to try out.
- Boozy Afternoon Tea Bus - The best way to see the city: tour Glasgow's sights from the comfort of this stylish bus with afternoon tea and cocktails!
- Stroll the City Streets - Glasgow is littered with lush sights and loads of bars and restaurants, so just walking about is a great way to get to know the place.
- Go for a Curry - Often voted as the UK's number 1 curry capital, spice up your night with some tasty Indian cuisine.
- Gin Masterclass - Who doesn't love gin? Answer: nobody! Learn how to create the perfect G&T as well as 3 more cocktails in this vibrant masterclass.
- Silent Disco Tour - Turn heads as you and the hens dance through the city streets in this hilarious silent disco tour.
- Recording Studio - Head to the studio to record that platinum pop hit you know you've always been capable of in this hilarious activity.
- Kelvingrove Park - A fab place to sit in the sun or stroll in the winter, Kelvingrove Park is a great bit of greenery in the heart of the city.
- Gallery of Modern Art - If you want to throw a bit of sophistication into the mix, why not head to the Gallery of Modern Art for a refined afternoon of fun!
10 of the Most Insta-Worthy Spots in Glasgow
- Botanical Gardens
- Finnieston Crane & The Clyde
- Glasgow Cathedral
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Gallery of Modern Art
- City Centre Mural Trail
- Glasgow Science Centre
- Pollock Country Park
- Glasgow Green
- The Tall Ship Glenlee
Is Glasgow Good for a Hen Weekend?
Once famed for being a little bit rough around the edges, Glasgow has transformed itself into a stylish, classy and seriously cool city to host your big weekend. With an electric party scene, loads of awesome activities to take on, plus a load of great eateries and bars, it has everything needed (and more) to give the bride a send-off of colossal proportions.
5 Reasons for a Glasgow Hen Party
- The Nights Out - The clubs are big, the bars are cool - it's got everything you need.
- The Activities - We have loads of awesome hen adventures on offer to ensure you make it memorable.
- The Sights - There's plenty to do and see in this vibrant city - even just strolling around is fantastic.
- The Food - Being one of the UK's curry capitals and a thriving cultural hub, there's a huge range of delicious bites on offer.
- The Cost - As big cities go, Glasgow is relatively cheap compared to some of its counterparts, so you get more for your money.
The Best Times to Visit Glasgow
Obviously, summer is the most popular time of year when you can sip cocktails out in the sun, but this is a city that never sleeps no matter what time of year it is, and you'll be guaranteed a great time at any point during the year.
Average Temperatures in Glasgow (High/Low)
- January - 6/2
- February - 7/2
- March - 9/4
- April - 11/5
- May - 15/8
- June - 17/11
- July - 19/13
- August - 19/12
- September - 15/10
- October - 12/8
- November - 9/5
- December - 7/3
Getting To Glasgow
Car - For those driving up, Glasgow is fed by the M74 for those coming up from the south, whilst the M8 connects it to Edinburgh and the M80 to the north of Scotland.
- Edinburgh to Glasgow - 46.8 miles - 1 hr 10 min
- Newcastle to Glasgow - 151 miles - 2 hr 50 min
- Manchester to Glasgow - 217 miles - 3 hr 35 min
- Birmingham to Glasgow - 290 miles - 4hr 40 min
- Cardiff to Glasgow - 391 miles - 6hr 30 min
- London to Glasgow - 412 miles - 7 hr 0 min
Train - Glasgow Central Station is located (you guessed it) in the centre of the city and is the main train station linking to the rest of the country.
- Edinburgh to Glasgow - 0 hr 55 min
- Newcastle to Glasgow - 2 hr 30 min
- Manchester to Glasgow - 3 hr 29 min
- Birmingham to Glasgow - 4 hr 49 min
- Cardiff to Glasgow - 391 miles - 6hr 2 min
- London to Glasgow - 5 hr 31 min
Plane - The quickest way of getting to Glasgow from many of the UK's major cities is via plane (it can also work out considerably cheaper, too).
- Belfast to Glasgow - 0 hr 45 min
- Bristol to Glasgow - 1 hr 15 min
- London Heathrow - Glasgow - 1 hr 25 min
- Southampton to Glasgow - 1 hr 20 min
- Exeter to Glasgow - 1 hr 25 min