Chocolate Making in Manchester
- Experienced chocolatier
- All ingredients
- Cocoa drink to toast the bride-to-be
- Homemade truffles to take home
- A chocolate gift for the bride-to-be
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your expert chocolatier
- (What a job!)
- Pop on your apron
- Kickstart the session with a stunning cocoa drink
- And toast the bride-to-be
- Now it's time to start making!
- Create your very own handmade truffles
- Learn to temper chocolate
- Decorate your truffles
- And enjoy a delicious treat!
Hens LOVE chocolate. It's a known fact.
And learning how to make chocolate is surely a cheat code for life.
Yes, in this fantastic (and delicious) masterclass, you'll learn the divine art of chocolate creation as you make a range of stunning handmade truffles under the watchful eye of an expert chocolatier.
I'd Give Up Chocolate, But I'm Not a Quitter!
On the day, you'll head to the venue and meet your friendly chocolate expert.
You'll kickstart the session with a chocolate drink to toast to the bride-to-be.
And then it's time to get stuck into making your own chocolates.
Pop on your apron and let's get tempering.
Your instructor will guide you through how to make a chocolate ganache and give you some top tips about how to pipe it into truffles.
Never Underestimate the Power of Chocolate!
While you wait for the truffles to set, you'll learn how to temper chocolate.
This is the chocolate you'll use to decorate your set truffles later in the session.
Not only will you learn how to make and decorate your own truffles, but you'll also leave with a box full of wonderfully tasty truffles to take home with you.
We recommend you enjoy them with a glass of wine and a good film, but we'll leave that part for you to decide.
So, if you and your group are BIG chocolate lovers, we suggest you send us your Manchester enquiry today.
This is a top activity and we'd hate for you to miss out.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our chocolate making activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.