All the hens can pay individually
Book with a small £50 deposit
Save 13+ hours of planning time
Make your Maidstone Hen Planning a Breeze
Maidstone hen weekends are fantastic for hens looking for a new and friendly party city. Forget the usual planning pressure and find the best Maidstone deals with the help of GoHen!
Perks with GoHen...
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, and you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
Maidstone Hen Reviews
Booking with GoHen was the best decision I made. They made everything so easy from choosing activities to arranging group payments. The instalments option was amazing, especially when booking a big group. I highly recommend. They will take all of the stress away and have absolutely everything covered.
😍 Anna Marie Lynch
GoHen were absolutely amazing! The event was fantastic and stress-free. It's so easy to use and they are really flexible.
😍 Rachael Mills
Very easy to book and we all enjoyed it so much, thanks so much.
😍 Sunantha Harvey
Easy to book and great approachable staff. Everything taken care of! Would highly recommend and would use again.
😍 Natalie Luddington
Brilliant hen weekend with amazing hens! We had a wicked time.
😍 Amanda Barton
- How does GoHen work?
- Why Everyone's Rushing to Book for 2024...
- How do GoHen's deposits and individual payments work?
- I don't know my final group numbers, can I still book?
- Reasons to book a hotel on a hen do
- Top tips for getting to your hen destination
- Top tips for booking flights for your hen do
- What you need to know – hen party travel insurance
8 Best Maidstone Hen Do Ideas
- Hovercraft Racing - Inflatable, high-octane hen madness. Crank up the fun.
- Cheerleading Lessons - ... "give me a Y..." "what does it spell..." "Fab hen activity."
- Flower Crown Workshop - Like the princesses you all are! Make a stunning hen crown.
- High Ropes Course - Do you and the hens have what it takes to conquer this aerial obstacle course?
- Wine Tasting - Learn the divine art of wine tasting from your very own expert connoisseur.
- Cocktail Mixing - Shake, make, taste and taste some more in this fab cocktail masterclass.
- Bubble Mayhen - Bounce your way to victory in this hilariously fun hen activity.
- School Sports Day - Relive those glorious school days with a retro sports day.
A Guide To Your Maidstone Hen Weekend
Where to Drink in Maidstone
There are a number of high-quality bars around the city centre, so you won't have to go far at all when you go in search of a tipple. Maidstone has some of the best pubs in Kent, as well as venues often hosting live music, so you can jam out after a packed day of adventure with a drink in hand.
Towards the North of the town are some awesome clubs for when the dance fever hits. A walk up the high street is like a game of pinball when it comes to cool bars and fun pubs. You can bop in and out all day.
Up on Earl Street, you'll get big-name bars that throw open their doors in summer with outdoor seating galore.
Sights & Sounds
Situated in Kent (The Garden of England) Maidstone has masses to offer and plenty to see especially if you love quaint old buildings. Tithe Barn, the Archbishops Palace and nearby Leeds Castle are all worth a visit. Hungover hens looking for restorative powers might benefit from a walk along the River Medway or through Mote Park.
If music is at the heart of your hen party then The Rafters is definitely the place to be, "There is no dress code and no attitude". The venue features live music every Saturday before resident and guest DJ's take over proceedings until 4am.
Best Shopping Spots
Trash or Treasure - Mad, eclectic but incredibly funky vintage store breathing new life into retro fashion and furniture. Week Street.
JuJu Couture - For more stunning vintage fashion pop along to the Corn Exchange. Vintage hen heaven.
Dirti Gerties - Find fascinating vintage hats, fascinators and more at Dirti Gerties in Union Street.
The Mall - Modern fashionistas will find fantastic brands at Fremlin Walk mall.
Getting Around Maidstone
Maidstone keeps travel simple and quite frankly there is nothing to worry about as the centre of Maidstone is compact enough to make pretty much everything accessible on foot. What's more we have superb centrally based hen party accommodation keeping you in the heart of the party action!
Maidstone has plenty to offer adventurous hens, you'll also find plenty of rest and relaxation which could be just what the bride-to-be ordered after weeks of stressful wedding planning.
We have over 40 amazing Maidstone hen party activities to choose from.
Don't get stuck in a crowd or queue, you are a hen party, VIP's maids on a mission, that's why we'll help line up guestlist nightclub entry, restaurant reservations, murder mysteries or some almost edible but devilishly sexy hen party hosts to look after you. See more hen activities in Maidstone.
It's time for a hen party in Maidstone!
Finding the right location for the perfect hen party can be the key to a great weekend. So let us waggle a big finger in the direction of Maidstone, with great rail links to London, and a short skip from the M25 not only is it a doddle to get but it's a great little party town, hen parties in Maidstone are one of Kent's best kept secrets.
Maidstone hen party? It's in the name...
In 1652 soon-to-be-wed Lady Mary de la Prada was so thrilled with a young knave's clog dancing, that she slipped a gold coin inside his codpiece and bought a flagon of cider for her maids. This small hamlet came to be known as "Maids Town" and through the medieval period maids from across Europe would make a pilgrimage for a Maidstone hen party to learn how to mix cocktails.
Ok, we can't go on, we're making that up. However in ye olde English Maidstone does mean 'maids town' and this really is a fantastic destination for bridesmaids and brides to party ahead of the big weekend.
Surrounded by the striking Kent countryside, and with great travel links it's not just easy to get to but a really smart place to party.
Smart thinking... A hen party in Maidstone
Having been arranging Maidstone hen weekends since 2002 and with over 600,000 clients we're often asked what makes a good hen party. Well it does very much depend on the group but there are certainly key ingredients.
Nightlife - A big night out is ready and waiting, Limousines, nightlife and a cool music scene.
And for your big night out we can arrange Guestlist Nightclub Entry so you'll get a VIP welcome. Well, like Lady de la Prada you're very important and shouldn't have to queue like normal folk!
Activities - Cyndi Lauper was right, girls want to have fun and in Maidstone we have over 45 hilarious activities for you to get stuck into.
- Dance Classes - Go Back to the 80's, sample some sultry vintage with Burlesque lessons, or learn some sexy moves at ultra fit Pole Dancing, we have 17 different classes to get you wiggling and giggling. See more...
- Get Physical - If the bride-to-be loves a bit of daring do you can all tick off a bucket list entry with some amazing adventure activities; High Ropes, Off Road Karts, Clay Pigeon Shooting, use some girl power and kick-ass hen party style.
- Be Pampered - After weeks of stressful wedding planning the guest of honour is probably in need of some rest and relaxation. A Maidstone hen weekend offers some great options; Pamper Party, Spa Day, Wine Tasting, Cocktail Mixing or if you're feeling decadent enjoy a little Afternoon Tea.
- Smart Thinking - Get crafty on a creative Craft Party or work as a team to create some Musical Mayhem.
We have so much to choose from and our dedicated team will work with you to plan a totally fun-packed weekend for the bride-to-be while ensuring there is plenty of time to relax and let her enjoy time with her closest friends.
But we don't just want you to have an amazing time, we want to help save you money.
More Maidstone for your Money
At GoHen we're not in the Rachel Riley league of big sums however we do believe in smart maths and for us that means making sure you get more for your money. Who doesn't love a bargain right?
Getting the best deals is part of the GoHen philosophy, here's how it works;
If you book a hotel, restaurant or activity you'll have to pay the regular price, that is only to be expected. Because we've been working with our Maidstone hen party partners for so long and book so many parties we get preferred rates which we can pass on to you.
Put us to the test...
We're cheery folk here at GoHen, we don't believe in hard sell but we're genuinely happy to help. So if you want to know how we can save you money and remove all the hassle of booking your Maidstone hen weekend fill out our quick enquiry form and we'll send you back a no obligation, no hassle quote.
Getting your party started really is as easy as that.