watersports Hen Party
- Large selection of activities
- Expert instructors
- Safety equipment
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- On arrival you'll be greeted by our fun & friendly instructors.
- Then you'll have a quick safety briefing.
- Get kitted up - usually in some seriously sexy wetsuits.
- Receive a few top tips from your activity experts.
- Then it's time to hit the water for some fabulous fun.
- Learn fantastic new skills and have loads of laughs as you go!
On the nearly-wed's big weekend, there's a massive range of activities you can try, and an even bigger range of locations to try them in. But if you miss out on getting involved in some hen party watersports, you might be making a terrible, terrible mistake. These wet and wild adventures provide some seriously hilarious moments, and they're often considered the highlight events of the entire weekend.
Forget about the hair-do and have some full-on fun; get wet and enjoy yourself! After all, it might sound nice on paper to spend your entire weekend in a spa, but when there's adrenaline-pumping thrills like this to be had out there, the bride-to-be surely wouldn't be satisfied with an endless supply of facial treatments and massages?!
Okay... maybe she would, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take a look at our amazing variety of hen party watersports. These really do supply some of the biggest thrills going on your special weekend, and you're bound to conquer challenges and learn brand new skills that you'd never even dreamed of!
Our selection of watersports includes:
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our watersports activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.