Watersports in Brighton
- Selection of adrenaline fuelled activities
- Wet & wild hen action
- On site cafe
- Expert tuition & guidance
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- On arrival you'll meet our fun & friendly instructors.
- After a quick safety briefing you'll get kitted up for action.
- Hit the water and take on your first activity.
- Enjoy a fantastic session of watersports fun!
- Expert instructors will offer top tips throughout the session.
- Club facilities include changing rooms, lockers, hot showers, cafe and free WIFI.
Brighton and Hove, little "London by the sea", this hugely trendy city always manages to stay bang on trend (is it still fashionable to say that?) and has a real jewel in its seaside crown; a sheltered lagoon providing the perfect place for newbies to try out watersports for the first time. With the sea itself, just a pebbles throw away, this is also ideal for girls who 'just wanna have fun', you really do get the best of both worlds!
You can choose a 2 hour or 3-hour package to suit your group;
- 2 hours = 1 or 2 activities
- 3 hours = 2 or 3 activities
- Dinghy Sailing
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Raft Building
The safe, shallow waters of the lagoon are perfect for beginners, as the waist-deep water means you can get in and out with the greatest of ease. With no current or tide, the flat water makes it so much easier to learn in, seeing as there's no massive tidal waves to bowl you over! Plus lessons are almost never cancelled due to the rough weather that can affect the Channel, but seeing as you're right next to the beach, if the weather is good, sessions can be transferred to the sea!
There really is no better destination in the UK to dive straight into some fantastic watersports in a safe environment, with professional instructors on hand throughout the session to ensure even complete beginners get the most from the session.
You can even add a BBQ lunch to your itinerary, please speak to your account manager for further details!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our watersports activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.