More about hen do free flowing prosecco meal...
If we're honest, we all find large group diners can be a bit stressful don't we? Who's sitting where? Will you even find a table big enough? Is there anything Tina can order? Will it all get messy when you try and split the bill ("But I only had breadsticks and 14 vodkas!")? Aaaargh!
Leave the stress behind and let GoHen do the hard work for you. Your table will be reserved and ready, you can pre-order your meals in advance and even pay in advance so no one will need to do a Rachel Riley with the bill. All you need is a little extra money for your drinks at this classy Italian diner.
Sample Menu (seasonal menu, subject to change)
- Antipasti - A selection of Italian cured meats served with baby mozzarella, semi-dried tomatoes, pancetta dough balls, grissini, ciabatta & olives.
- Fritto Misto - Prawns, squid, crispy whitebait & salmon, dusted with sweet paprika & caper mayonnaise.
- Arancini - Crispy rice balls stuffed with melting mozzarella & served with spicy tomato passata.
- Tomato Bruschetta - Toasted ciabatta, chopped mixed tomatoes, basil & olive oil. (V)
- Super Food & Goat's Cheese Salad - Goat's cheese, packed with fregola, kale, baby spinach, broccoli, rocket and semi-dried tomatoes, toasted seeds & pine nuts. (V)
- Penne Carbonara - Crispy pancetta, egg, leeks, black pepper & parmesan.
- Chicken & Mushrooms - Pan-roasted chicken breast in a creamy mushroom sauce with rocket & herby potatoes.
- Vesuvio Pizza - Mozzarella, tomato, 'nduja sausage, pepperoni, smoked peppers & red chillies.
- Caprino Pizza - Mozzarella, tomato, roast courgettes, aubergine & crumbled goat's cheese. (V)
- Chocolate Fondant - Warm, oozy chocolate pudding with salted caramel ice cream. (V)
- Tiramisu - Espresso soaked sponge & sweet mascarpone dusted with cocoa. (V)
- Panna Cotta - Panna cotta with fresh vanilla, smashed honeycomb & mixed berry compote.
- Ice cream or Sorbet - Any three scoops of artisan ice cream & sorbet. (V)
* Please note; The prosecco will be free-flowing for 90 minutes, the approximate meal duration.