hen activity day hen do in bath
This brilliant multi-activity day expertly solves a massive dilemma facing hen groups in modern times - choosing a fun activity when there is just so much to choose from. Instead of struggling to make everyone happy with just one activity, why not liberate yourselves by picking three?
There really is a great mix to select from at this premier South West multi-activity site, set in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside - you will be spoiled for choice a with mix of motorised and traditional activities that are tried and tested hen classics!
If you prefer activities that are somewhat adrenaline fuelled, fast and furious - then you can take your pick of three of these awesome options;
- Quad biking - Get fast and furious with these fantastic all terrain vehicles.
- Honda pilots - More fast paced action if you feel the need for speed.
- Archery - From Maid Marian to Robin Hood with a few highly competitive flights of fancy.
- Air rifles - Annie get your gun, try your hands at some sharp shooting action.
- Clay pigeon shooting - Traditional and very countrified. Clay pigeon shooting will set your hen party off with a bang!
- Off road buggies - The craziest all terrain vehicles ever! The perfect antidote to commuter misery or pent up road rage.
- Crossbows - Easy to master and great for competitive hens.
- Axe throwing - Ready... Take aim... Throw! Put paid to the old nonsense that girls can't throw.
- Speed shooting (air pistols) - More high-powered shooting for trigger happy hens.
Whatever you choose, you're guaranteed some serious action and "girl power" for the whole group. It also helps if you girls have a competitive streak, as these challenges are geared towards group competition, as well as being a great laugh. With tuition, instruction and safety gear throughout all activities, all you need to do is turn up in the mood to do battle against your fellow hens!