Goodbye stress & aggro!
Book with one small £40 deposit
The girls pay direct
Blackpool's Best Hen Hotels
Blackpool's Hen Party Houses...
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, and you take all the credit! Book it with a small £40 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
6 Best Blackpool Hen Party Hotels
- Travelodge Promenade - Bar, restaurant, parking, ticks all the boxes for hen friendly accommodation.
- Travelodge South Shore - All the above but within dancing distance of the Pleasure Beach.
- Britannia Grand Metropole Hotel - Overlooking the pier, close to the town centre & train station.
- New Sandringham Court Hotel - Breakfast, bar, restaurant, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries & great location.
- Village Hotel - Funky décor, spa, pool, gym, bar & restaurant. A hen party hotel with glamour factor!
- The Grand Hotel - Overlooking the beach with a bar, spa, swimming pool, sauna & restaurant. Hen perfection!
Book Blackpool Hen Party Hotels with GoHen
Once you’ve decided on fabulous evening entertainment and activities for your Blackpool hen weekend, its time to get your accommodation sorted! When you book with GoHen, there’s a fantastic choice of different Blackpool hen party hotels which all work to suit the needs of different groups. Fancy a quiet location with great views of the beach or love to be in the city where all the biggest nightlife and action is right on your doorstep? Whatever you want and need to make your party absolutely perfect, we have a Blackpool hen hotel to suit.
Where to be in Blackpool
Now that you've decided on a location, find out exactly what lies right on your doorstep in this fabulous, lively seaside town!
- South Shore - The area around the famous Pleasure Beach, there are lots of live entertainment and daytime thrills and spills.
- Promenade - The long stretch overlooking the beaches has had a major facelift. By day it's bustling and fun, by night there are great bars and restaurants. Close to the Blackpool Tower.
- Town Centre - The biggest clubs, a huge choice of restaurants plus Blackpool's two most famous landmarks, the Blackpool Tower and Tower Ballroom. "Keeeeep dancing!"
- North Shore - Slightly quieter but with a number of hotels, these do tend to be for the "Ahem" older crowd.
- Lytham St Annes - Just outside Blackpool, the area is known for its clubs, restaurants and also where many of the town's entertainers love to go party.
The promenade is where much of the action takes place here. It's a long stretch which takes in the beaches and the three famous piers, as far as the Pleasure Beach. It is overlooked by the impressive Blackpool Tower and its famous circus and ballroom familiar to Strictly fans. Further up into the town around Church Street and Park Road lies fantastic attractions like the Winter Gardens and the Grand Theatre as well as the towns biggest clubs and bars which are packed every weekend. Journey a little further away to Stanley Park and enjoy the lush grassland, as well as a look around the zoo for any animal lovers in your hen group.
- We'll Save You Money – At GoHen we've been working with the best Blackpool hotels for years and have excellent deals at special rates you won't find through booking direct.
- We'll Save You Time – There are soooo many hotels in Blackpool and many of them don't take hens. We have the best hen friendly hotels that meet our high criteria.
- We'll Save You Hassle – Everything is done for you, we even have an easy online payment system so you won't be left chasing the rest of the hens for money.
- Location – If you don't know Blackpool you don't want to find yourselves in the wrong end of town or sharing a hotel with the blue-rinse coach trips. All our hotels are handpicked with you in mind.
- Local Knowledge – Our Blackpool Destination Specialist has great knowledge and top hen tips to help you squeeze the most fun out of your weekend and get you the best deals.
Is my money safe?
When you’re in charge of a lot of money from a lot of girls, you need to know that everything is protected. Luckily we’re ABTA bonded, which means that whatever happens, you’re financially protected and nobody has to lose out. If you decide to book accommodation separately and off your own back, it’s impossible to have that level of security and if your group is large, it’s well worth using a tour operator like GoHen who can boast years of experience and not only a dedication to getting you the best deal every time but also complete security and safety. Don’t take any risks when it comes to giving your best friend the weekend of a lifetime - take a leaf out of these girls’ book and send an enquiry today!
For more general notes on hen weekend hotel and accommodation reservations see here.
Please note - the pictures may differ from the actual accommodation.
Travel Safety & Advice
For information on staying safe and healthy while travelling abroad as well as local laws and latest government advice on destinations visit the FCO Travel Aware website.