Is thinking about flights causing you a massive headache?
Don't stress it!
It may seem like a pain trying to get a big group of hens to commit to flights, but you needn't worry - simply follow the steps below and take the faff and hassle out of the planning process.
1. Book Your Hen Weekend Before the Flights
"But what happens if we book it and we find cheaper flights on a different date?"
With GoHen, your hen weekend is completely flexible, meaning we can swap it to a different date free of charge.
- Only one of you needs to pay a £50 deposit to secure your hen do now
- The rest of the group can pay their deposits at a later date
- The majority of the time, if some of the group drop out, the price won't change!
2. Book Your Flight and the Bride's Flight First
The likelihood of you all booking your flights at the same time is pretty slim.
If you book your flight and the hen's, let everyone else know:
Where you're flying from.
What time your flights are.
The rest can book theirs at a later date.
You'll be surprised how quickly the others book theirs up.
3. Book Early for Cheaper Flights
If you want to get a great deal, be sure you book your flights well in advance as the prices tend to shoot up the closer to the departure date you get.