Afternoon High Tea in Portsmouth
- Finger sandwiches
- Petits fours
- 105-metre-high tea room
- Reserved table
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll ascend to the viewing platform
- 105 metres high with stunning views over the Solent and Downs
- Your table will be reserved
- You'll be dining at the top of the tower
- Delicious finger sandwiches
- Scones & petits fours
- A selection of teas
Our Portsmouth afternoon tea hen party really is a cut above, in fact it's 105 metres above as you enjoy the spectacular views from the Spinnaker Tower.
Afternoon tea is the perfect addition to any hen weekend, it's tasty and social. Plus you get the added thrill of the incredible views. The tower, which reaches a height of 115 metres and is so tall it's designed to sway at the top (15cm movement), can be seen from up to 23 miles away.
You'll ascend to the first platform that has a viewing gallery, from here you'll head up to Platform No.1 which towers over Portsmouth giving you absolutely incredible views across the Solent, Gunwharf Quays, the Historic Dockyard and up on to the South Downs (the Hampshire stretch was the setting for the novel/movie Watership Down).
Your table will be booked and waiting for you and everything pre-paid so you won't have to worry about splitting the bill and can just enjoy a tasty afternoon. The tea includes;
- Finger sandwiches
- Dainty petits fours
- Scones with cream & jam
- A selection of fine teas
Our Portsmouth Afternoon Tea really is something a little bit special and truly memorable to mark the bride's big weekend.
- There are 570 steps from the base to the top of the highest point
- Once a year people race up the steps to raise money for charity
- The lift travels at 4 metres per second, reaching the viewing decks in just 30 seconds
- The tower was proposed as a monument to mark the new millennium
- But wasn't actually finished until 2005 (?!?)
- It weighs over 30,000 tonnes
- The underground piles that support it are longer than Nelson's column
- It's designed to flex in high winds and 'bends' 15 centimetres
- And built-in the shape of a ship's sail (called a 'spinnaker')
*Please note; This is not based on any science or statistical information and may, in fact, be wrong, based purely on a hope to eat more cakes, drink more cocktails and not feel guilty.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our afternoon high tea activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.