browns brasserie & bar meal Hen Nights
- 2 or 3 course meals
- Lively atmosphere
- Reserved table
- Prepaid dining
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- We'll send you the fantastic menu choices
- So you can order in advance
- Your table will be booked and waiting for you
- Simply turn up and chow down!
- Even the bill will be pre-paid
- It's a great way to plan and enjoy dinner with zero hassle
Hands up, who thinks large group dinners can sometimes be really annoying? All that pulling tables together, you end up sat next to someone you don't know at all and then there is the drama of paying the bill, "But Helen only had 2 breadsticks and 9 vodkas…" It's such a pain in the souffle!
Let GoHen remove all the hassle and sit down to a fantastic dining experience at this wonderful bar and brasserie right in the heart of the city centre. Without having to run around and play at being the organiser, you can enjoy the meal too and focus on making sure the bride-to-be is having the night she wants.
We'll arrange for your table to be ready and waiting for you and send in your orders in advance so you can simply turn up, sit down and tuck in. With your table booked you won't have to do that horrible thing of dragging over extra chairs and tables in the middle of a busy restaurant. But perhaps best of all, the meal will be prepaid (except for your drinks) so you won't need to go all Rachel Riley on the bill or have everyone questioning how much they ate or owe.
You can choose either two or three-course menus for your group.
Typical Menu (menus may vary seasonally)
- North Atlantic Prawn Cocktail - Served with chopped gem lettuce, bread & butter, cocktail sauce
- Duck Liver Parfait - Served with toasted brioche & red onion marmalade
- Soup of the Day (V) - Served with warm sourdough bread
- Steak Frites - Served with fries, confit tomato and garlic butter
- Half Roast Chicken - Marinated in Lemon, thyme & garlic, with fries & Borderlaise sauce
- Sea Bass - Served with mussels & samphire risotto
- Seasonal Mushroom Tagliatelle (VE) - White wine, tarragon, truffle oil, & rocket
- Salted Caramel Profiteroles (V)
- Apple, Cherry & Almond Crumble (V)
- Creme Brulee (V)
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
browns brasserie & bar meal Hen Do Reviews
"Lovely venue. Nice meal!"
"Yummy! No complaints!"
"The staff here were so nice and fussed our bride, she was absolutely made up. The food was amazing and we had a great time."
"Great food and venue"
"Really lovely meal. Highly recommend it."
"We had an amazing evening, the staff were very accommodating and friendly, we stayed on for a little of the evening music and entertainment too. The food was amazing and arrived quickly."
"The food was amazing and the host was very friendly and accommodating, great place to enjoy a meal."
"Amazing Italian food."
"The food was lovely, the staff were really friendly and catered to all our needs. Really nice interior and the atmosphere was great! Our hens really enjoyed themselves! "
"Food was superb and the service was excellent"
"Lovey central location and atmosphere in the restaurant. The food and drinks were great too!"
"The restaurant had a good atmosphere. The food was delicious."
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our browns brasserie & bar meal activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.