Beer Bike in Belfast
- Pedal-powered pub
- Cruise the streets of this great city
- Bring your own booze
- Driver/tour guide/landlord
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your driver/guide/landlord
- Hop aboard and get pedalling
- You can drink and drive as your guide will be on hand to steer
- Bring your own drinks to enjoy along the way
- As you take in the great sights of this stunning city
It's the classic hen party dilemma, you've gone all the way to a new city to give the bride an amazing send-off, you've lined up a load of fabulous hen activities, you've planned a few cheeky cocktails and a night on the town, but your schedule is so jam-packed you haven't left any time to actually look around this amazing location.
Well, until now…
Yes, with the fantastic Belfast hen party Beer Bike, you no longer have to make the tough choice between hilarious hen activities and a spot of sightseeing as you can now tour this fine city aboard your very own pedal-powered pub.
The laughter-filled party starts when you meet your driver/tour guide/landlord and hop aboard your own pub-on-wheels and get pedalling. You can bring your own drinks with you, so be sure to stock up on bottles of something suitably fizzy!
You'll then spend an hour cruising the stunning streets of Belfast, checking out the biggest and best sights on offer.
- Kelly's Cellars - The oldest pub in the city serving an unparalleled pint of Guinness we'll let you see for yourselves. Stop off for a speedy half en route if you want.
- Royal Avenue - Head down the Royal Avenue and soak up the impressive architecture as the stunned locals watch you glide past, prosecco in hand!
- Corn Market - Boasting the ever so funky 'Spirit of Belfast' sculpture and lots of street performers, Corn Market is a great place to get up close and personal with the real Belfast.
- Belfast City Hall - The most iconic structure in this great city, Belfast City Hall is the perfect place to stop and grab a quick squad selfie.
- Victoria Square - With its vibrant, modern design this fab shopping centre is worth a look. Who knew shops could be just as great from the outside?!?!
Forget about having to choose between a hen activity and sightseeing when you can do both with this brilliant activity. Book today!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Hens Also Love
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our beer bike activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.