Bbq Cruise in Albufeira
- Delicious BBQ
- Dolphin friendly waters
- Secluded beach
- Water, juice, wine
- Public charter
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be greeted by the friendly crew as you climb aboard
- This is a public cruise, so you'll join other passengers
- Settle down, make yourselves comfortable, catch some rays
- You'll have 6 happy hours to work on those wedding tans
- During the cruise, it's not uncommon to see dolphins up close
- The boat will stop at a secluded beach
- You can head ashore to swim/explore
- You'll also be served a delicious BBQ lunch
- Then enjoy the slow, relaxing journey back
A hen weekend is the perfect time for the bride-to-be to relax after weeks of often stressful planning. It can also be a great time to work on those wedding tans (well the bride isn't the only one who wants to look good in the wedding photos!). This calm and relaxing BBQ cruise offers all that and more in dolphin friendly waters.
This is a full-day cruise, six hours of sun and sensational sea views. The friendly crew will welcome you aboard the boat where you'll join other parties of explorers (this is a public cruise). You'll then set sail along the picturesque Albufeira coastline, past caves, coves, beaches and all kinds of natural sights. Perhaps the highlight of any cruise though are the dolphins. While it can't be guaranteed, dolphin sightings are very common in these waters and they often swim alongside or ahead of boats.
Midway through the cruise, the boat will weigh anchor close to a secluded beach, where you can hop on to small dinghies that will take you across to the sand. Here the crew will prepare a charcoal cooked BBQ for you to tuck into plus a section of wine, water and fruit juices.
This area of the Barlavento coast really is stunning and well worth exploring if you have time, and a boat cruise is the best way to do it. Not only do you get to totally chill out and forget any wedding worries while treating any tender party heads, you'll also get the chance to take some amazing photos. Out in the sun, with the crystal blue water glistening in the sunshine, it's the perfect setting for those hen party group shots and selfies. A true memento for the bride to be able to look back and treasure.
Aaaaarghhh treasure! Yes, pirate impressions are perfectly acceptable at sea.
Tasty, healthy, fresh food using locally sourced ingredients, cool drinks, sunshine, stunning views, best friends… What more could a hen party need?
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our BBQ cruise activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.