Chasing everyone for money is 100% the worst part about planning a hen do solo.
And it's awkward enough if you know the people you're asking, but it can be twice as bad if they're friends of the bride who you don't know particularly well.
Look. Don't sweat it.
When you book with GoHen, the UK's leading hen party planners, not only can everyone pay us directly, but we'll even do all the chasing for you.
Forget the stress. Forget the hassle. It's so so so easy!
- How Do the Deposits Work?
- How Do the Group Pay For Themselves?
- Can I Pay in Instalments?
- Can I Pay with a One-Off Payment?
- How Do I See Who's Paid and Who Hasn't?
- Can I Pay for Someone Else?
- Can We Split the Cost of the Bride Between the Group?
How Do the Deposits Work?
We only need one small deposit to secure your whole event (that's from you, not from everyone).
The rest of the group will then be able to pay their deposits within the next four weeks of you.
When you get your hen party quote, simply click 'Book Now' to make your payment.
Once all the deposits are paid, you can pay your remaining balances either in one go or in easy instalments.
Please Note:This can vary if one of the following is applicable...
How Do the Group Pay For Themselves?
Once you've paid your initial deposit, you'll be able to invite the rest of the hens through your own VIP Area.
There are two ways you can add your guests...
- Simply copy and paste the share link from the 'My Group & Payment' tab in your VIP Area into your group chat and the guys can follow that and log in themselves
- In your VIP Area, you can manually add each guest in the 'My Group & Payment' tab which will generate an email to send to them
Can I Pay in Instalments?
Head to the 'My Group & Payment' tab, click the 'Instalment' button and enter the amount you want to pay.
This will then be deducted from your remaining balance.
Can I Pay with a One-Off Payment?
Head to the 'My Group & Payment' tab, tap the 'Remaining Balance' button and click 'Pay Now'.
How Do I See Who's Paid?
Head to the 'My Group & Payment' tab and from here you'll be able to see all the guests and who has paid what.
Can I Pay for Someone Else?
Head to the 'My Group & Payments' tab and click the 'Pay for Someone Else' button.
Can We Split the Cost of the Bride Between Us?
Sadly, it's not possible to split the bride's cost between you by increasing everyone's price.
You can, however, log in and make payments on her behalf by the 'My Group & Payments' tab.
More Deposit Information...
If Your Event Date is Within 6-10 Weeks
- We only need one small deposit from you to secure your event (not everyone)
- The rest of your group can then login and pay individually
- Your hen party quote will outline when the group need to pay their deposits by
If Your Event Date is Under 6 Weeks Away
- As your event is so close, we would need full payment upfront
- All the balance details will be shown on your quote
- If you have any questions, your Destination Specialist will be able to help
If You're Booking Self-Catering Accommodation
- Deposits for our self-catering accommodation vary
- You can visit your quote to find all your deposit info
- This will have a breakdown of what needs to be paid and when
Don't Miss Out!
Now you know how easy it is, it's time to get your free quote.
There's no time to waste - the longer you leave it, the more likely the best activities, accommodation and nights out will be snapped up.
Put us to the test today and our team of experts will get to work putting together that memorable weekend.
It's so so easy!