Surprise your bride-to-be with a dream hen weekend.
The hen party is the chance for the bride to finally escape after weeks of hectic wedding planning. So, who better to plan it than Mr Bride-To-Be? Grooms can now make all the hen weekend plans for some pre-wedding brownie points. He could try (and we really put the emphasis on try) to organise it himself, but why would you when we've been smashing the hen party game since 2002?!
OK grooms, here's how it works...
1. Set the budget (in agreement with the bride and her hens).
2. YOU decide the destination – 70+ destinations to choose from (UK & Europe)
3. You decide the activities - 100s to choose from!
4. Tell us the number of hens.
5. We'll do the hard work for you.
We'll arrange all the activities, accommodation, nightlife, even meals and drink packages. The bride won't need to worry as everything will be done for her.
So, pick her destination, let her know what to pack, then sit back and relax knowing everything is taken care of. But whatever you do... Don't tell the bride!Get Planning!
Enquire Now to create her dream hen weekend!
white water rafting in Manchester.
You create the weekend she'll love.
Reasons To Party With GoHen...
- We save you time, hassle & money
- Flexible booking policy
- Your own personal event manager
- VIP login & individual payments
- Over 80 fantastic destinations
- Over 600,000 hens
- Low deposits
- ABTA financial protection
- Everything you need in one place
What's the bride idea?!?...
We'll be honest, there's not really a bad option here! The bride will be getting away from the wedding stress, difficult guest demands and picky bridesmaids – she'll just be glad for a break. But, here at GoHen, we don't do "just a break". This is the bride's big send-off and she'll want to do it in style. We have over 80 hen party destinations to choose from - does she want some summer sun, a winter adventure or a fab staycation? The likelihood is that a bride who hates swimming won't want a white-water extravaganza in Wales. Or, a bride who prefers pedicures to pedalling won't want a bike tour in Palma! Our top tip here: go with your gut. Oh, and check her passport's in date!
You know your future-wife a lot better than us, we'll admit it, but our team are on-hand to help you create your perfect Don't Tell the Hen Weekend for her individual hen party needs. The best place to start is: What are her interests? Is she super foodie? Loves the theatre or comedy? A Sporty Spice 'wannabe'? Speed demon or adrenaline junkie? We have 100s of hen party activities to choose from, including cocktail mixing, dance classes, giant inflatable game shows and much, much more. There's something for every bride-to-be, so any questions, just ask!
Dependant on budget, numbers and destination, choosing hen party accommodation can be tricky. But we do all the hard work for you so your bride and her gaggle of hens will have somewhere suitable to stay. We hand-pick the best hotels, hostels and self-catering apartments that our destinations have to offer.
Will it work for her?
We'll help you tailor the complete hen party package. Is there a part of the UK she's always wanted to visit? Perhaps send her back to a place that holds special memories like the city she went to university or a childhood family holiday spot? Just remember, you won't be alone in the important decision making - we're here to help too.
We also have tonnes of packages to make your life even easier. These are compilations of perfectly paired destinations, activities and accommodation that make for the perfect break!
Will she kill me?
You've probably done crazier things in the past and yet she is still delighted to be marrying you. And planning a hen weekend with GoHen is one of the sanest, most well-considered things you can do:
- GoHen have helped over 600,000 people to party.
- We're ABTA bonded giving the hens complete financial protection.
- GoHen offer friendly and flexible booking terms.
- We visit all our destinations to ensure you get the best quality hotels and activities.
- We're committed to the highest levels of customer service.
- All the hens can pay individually online so you don't need to chase everyone.
- You can send instant email invites to all the hens.
- Our groups enjoy access to hen party extras and freebies.
These are just some of the reasons why our groups say they'd book with GoHen again.