Gin & Tonic Afternoon Tea in York
- 1x G&T per hen
- Finger sandwiches & cakes
- Scones & clotted cream
- Pink grapefruit & York gin marmalade
- Freshly brewed tea or coffee
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Pop over to the fancy York restaurant
- And bring your squad for a delightful feast
- Of only the best York gee, tee and tea!
- Choose between London Dry, Old Tom or Roman Fruit
- Mixed with Fever Tree tonic for added flavour
- Savour the freshly cut finger sandwiches and cakes
- But leave some space for the warm scones and cream
- Served with Pink Grapefruit and York gin marmalade
- Then enjoy a hot cuppa tea or coffee
- What's not to love?!
Unbeknownst to henkind, when gin first married tonic, there was some space left between them.
A space that could only be filled by one thing and one thing only... CAKE!
Fast-forward to one sunny afternoon in a crafty York brasserie, the gin afternoon tea was born.
Hungry? There's plenty to eat. Thirsty? There's plenty to drink.
Yes, this is afternoon tea taken to the next level and the perfect addition to your big weekend away.
Come & See For Yourself!
Be welcomed into the lovely York restaurant that boasts a relaxed setting with a colourful décor.
Yup, the place is wonderfully influenced by peacock feathers and an Art Nouveau style!
Am I having tea? Am I getting tipsy? How about both!
To start, each of you will get a gin and a tonic.
Get yo'self a London Dry, Old Tom or Roman Fruit each, mix it with Fever Tree and start working on it while the waiter's bringing you plate after plate of heaven in edible form.
We're talking finger sandwiches and cakes, warm scones and clotted cream with Pink Grapefruit & York Gin Marmalade because we're extra fancy.
And, of course, you can sip on a hot cuppa tea or coffee of your choice.
And The Location?
Yup, pretty much central: an itsy bit to the left and a quick zig-zaggy walk from the Shambles and you're there.
So what are you doing here still admiring our awesome writing skills (can't blame ya).
Now hurry up and send us that York hen enquiry because, unlike your high school teacher, we don't have favourites and will book your dates out if another group reaches us first.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our gin & tonic afternoon tea activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.