Afternoon Tea Cruise in Nottingham
- Dainty sandwiches
- Fresh cream cakes
- Bottomless tea & coffee
- Free nightclub entry
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Embark on the ‘Lady Trent' (the ship not a large floating woman)
- A reserved table will be waiting for you
- There's music on board as you cruise gently down the river
- You can tuck into sandwiches, fresh cream cakes, bottomless tea/coffee
- See the sights, drink the drinks, scoff the cakes
- That evening you'll get free entry to Nottingham's No.1 nightclub
But of course, darling, this is a wonderfully sophisticated weekend for your wonderfully sophisticated bride-to-be, don't you know! Or not. Whatever the case may be, this is a fantastic addition to any hen weekend that will add bundles of class and oodles of taste.
You don't have to get dressed up in fascinators and long gloves to feel like ladies during your big weekend. Our Nottingham afternoon tea cruise brings its own level of, "Yes m'ladyship". You'll board the boat on the banks of the fantastic and historic River Trent.
Once aboard you'll be shown to your reserved table where everyone can be seated, ready to celebrate the nearly-wed's big weekend. You'll be served up a delicious array of dainty sandwiches and fresh cream cakes. Music will play as you drift lazily along the river enjoying all the fantastic sights. There is simply no finer spot to enjoy a superb weekend in lovely Nottingham.
In the evening after your cruise, you can also enjoy free entry to Nottingham's No.1 club (Fridays and Saturdays only).
River Trent Facts
- Otters, voles, kingfishers and mink can all be spotted along the river
- It's 170 miles long
- It's a tidal river with waves of up to 4 feet on the tidal bore
- There are 81 bridges crossing it
- The longest bridge dates back to medieval times and is over a mile long
- Its name comes from the Celtic word for ‘strong flood'
- Historically it is considered to divide northern and southern England
- The river basin covers 4000 sq miles
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our afternoon tea cruise activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.