Castaway Survivors in Newquay
- Island survival skills
- Fire starting & wild lunch
- Super SUP
- Bottle of bubbly
- Experienced instructor
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You and the girls will be 'shipwrecked'
- No smartphones, no taxis, no Costa Coffee
- You must get to safety by coasteering
- Leaping off cliffs, swimming through waves, scrambling up rocks
- Once on the beach (Dead Man's Cove) you'll learn survival skills
- Collect driftwood, light a fire and identify and forage wild food
- You'll cook lunch on the beach
- Finally, you have to return to civilisation
- You'll have a giant raft/stand-up paddleboard
- Work as a team to paddle and steer round the rocky, unforgiving coastline
- Celebrate your safe return with a glass of bubbly!
Just how would you cope if you had to live without everyday luxuries? It's time to find out as you and the girls become shipwreck survivors.
You'll be 'shipwrecked' with an expert who'll teach you all the skills you need during this amazing day of hen party action. This is definitely not your average hen party and something the girls will be talking about for years.
Having found yourselves stranded your first task is to get to safety. You'll leap off cliffs, swim through waves, scramble up rocks in order to get to 'Dead Man's Cove' (no we haven't just made that up, yes, it is what we're using as your 'safe' zone. Gulp!).
Beach Babes - Survival
Your expert will now show you how to collect driftwood and light a fire. You'll then learn how to forage for food and enjoy a 'wild lunch' on the beach (don't panic, it's not all 'wild').
To the mainland!
Finally, you must get back to civilisation. You'll have a Super SUP (stand-up paddleboard) as a raft. This is essentially a giant surfboard that the hens can get on together. You then stand or kneel, as you use long paddles, working together and paddling in time whilst also steering around the coastline to make it back.
A bottle of bubbly will be waiting for you all to celebrate your fantastic survival. Yay, you rock!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our castaway survivors activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.