Recording Studio in Newcastle
- your own private recording studio
- expert instruction and guidance
- add your own vocal effects
- a CD of your recorded track
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- On arrival, you will be greeted by the professional on-site engineer who will give you a tour of the recording studio and talk you through the session ahead.
- After relaxing and becoming comfortable with the backing track, it is time to record your vocals.
- You will decide who will be singing which parts (or whether to belt it all out together), and once you are happy with the headphone levels, it is time to warm up and get creative.
- Whether you croon, wail or shout, it is your time to shine.
- The engineer will then polish the audible magic and turn make a final master mix.
- Alcohol can be consumed in the studio, so why not bring a bottle or two (it's the rock and roll thing to do).
- You also have the opportunity to include a bonus music video of your experience as an add-on - ask your account manager for details.
Whether the bride-to-be and the rest of the hens are confirmed hairbrush warblers or have a set of lungs that would impress on the X-Factor stage, actually stepping into a recording studio and "laying down a track" is a fantastic experience. And with our Newcastle Recording Studio activity you'll get to feel like budding stars as you put on a pair of "cans" step in close to the "pop shield" and lay down your BV's (yeah, we sound like we know what we're doing but you should hear us sing!?!).
Now we can't guarantee your final recording will take the charts by storm (although if JedWard can release an album...?) but what we can assure you of is a fantastic day. Our studio team will ease you into things and once the nerves have faded and you've cleared your pipes they'll treat you like pros to coax the very best sound out of you, mixing layers of vocals and overdubbing. Plus you won't be short on choice either as you'll have over 10,000 professional backing tracks to choose from. That's even more than the Dog and Duck's karaoke night!
Best of all you'll get a perfect memento of your weekend as you'll get a final mix of your tune that you can squirrel away from the bride and all sing along too at the wedding reception. Having the DJ call from attention as the tones of the bride and her bridesmaids singing a professional sounding track will make a great addition to the wedding celebrations on the day and hopefully, she'll be too busy with her guests to realise what's happening until the song is already playing!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our recording studio activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.