Quad Biking in Magaluf
- Return transport
- English speaking guide
- Stunning off road tracks
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be picked up at your hotel
- On arrival, you'll be kitted up with dust shirts and helmets
- The perfect time for a hen selfie (Instagram it, Janet! #GoHenHoF)
- You'll be shown all the controls and have a practice
- You'll be driving off-road
- Enjoy stunning coastal views
- Stop for lunch/photos (food not included)
- Return transport to your hotel
- Please note; There are a maximum of 9 quads, larger groups will have to share
If the bride to be is a self-confessed petrol-head, loves driving or simply has a thirst for adventure then our Magaluf hen party quad bike trek ticks all the boxes!
You'll get away from the bars and crowds of the main resort and head out on the stunning country trails that are only really accessible with four-wheel drive. You really can get revved up and see areas that most tourists never get near.
At the start of the session, you'll be picked up from your hotel and taken to the quad centre. Once there you'll meet your English speaking guide and get familiar with the mean machine you'll be heading out on (they're not that mean, in fact, they're little pussy cats... Until you pull the throttle back!). Each hen will be given a T-shirt to wear to stop her own clothes getting too dusty, we'd advise sunglasses, closed-toe footwear for protection and you'll also each be given a helmet. This is, of course, a great chance for a hen party team photo.
Having learnt the controls it's then time to hit the trails. You'll head off in the morning (a nice way to blow away any hangover cobwebs), and you'll stop off for lunch, food is not included in the package but can be purchased. After lunch, you'll continue your Magaluf hen party quad bike trek through some quite simply stunning scenery.
Morning and afternoon only sessions are also available, ask our team for more details.
You must be over 18
You must hold a full driving license
There are a maximum of 9 quads, larger groups will share bikes
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our quad biking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.