Boozy Afternoon Tea Bus in Edinburgh
- Sightseeing tour of Edinburgh
- You'll be served...
- Delicious afternoon tea
- With prosecco
- And cocktails
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be greeted with a welcome glass of prosecco
- Once you're all sitting comfortably the tour will begin
- You'll be served a delicious afternoon tea
- Finger sandwiches, mini quiches
- Petite fours & cupcakes
- Scones with whipped cream & jam
- You'll also have your choice of tea or coffee
- Plus you can choose a gin cocktail
- Or pot-tail (cocktails served in a teapot)
- Served from the on-board cocktail cart
- After touring the city you'll return to your pick-up point
This is it, simply one of the finest sightseeing tours on the planet. Yes, Island beach tours might be hotter, the guides might be snobbier, and the sights more sun-shiny but we're pretty darn sure that no tour ever tasted so good!
Edinburgh is such an incredibly historic city, home to the world's largest arts festival, producer of world-famous inventions (television, refrigerator, bread toaster, flush toilet) and was once the home to Burke and Hare, the infamous body snatchers. These days the locals are much more welcoming with a cup of tea, cake, cocktails and more. But this isn't just any old cup of Rosie, heavens no! This fabulous cuppa is almost as artistic as the Fringe Festival itself.
The tour takes place aboard an old red, Routemaster Bus heading passed world-famous sights such as Edinburgh Castle, Palace of Holyrood House, the Scottish Parliament and the Royal's Edinburgh residence. A fabulous mix of great taste, wonderful culture and an onboard cocktail cart.
You'll be welcomed aboard the bus with a refreshing glass of prosecco. All the girls can get comfortable at one of the tables, then tuck into a selection of hen-tastic treats;
- Delicious finger sandwiches
- Warm mini quiches
- Petite fours
- Selection of cupcakes
- Warm scones with whipped cream & jam
- Choice of tea or coffee
- Selection of different teas
- Gin cocktail or 'pot-tail' (that's funky cocktails served in a teapot)
Please note, the sightseeing tour is open to the public, however the bus can be hired exclusively by groups of 15 or more.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
boozy afternoon tea bus Hen Do Reviews
The host on the bus was fantastic and made the bride feel very special.
Melissa Adamson | Edinburgh
A party atmosphere
We all really enjoyed this. Great food and lovely cocktails. The staff were brilliant and made sure you enjoyed your time on the bus. It has a party atmosphere with the added bonus of seeing my favourite city. I love Edinburgh!
Heather Barratt | Edinburgh
Friendly staff! Welcoming to everyone
Caitlin Tate | Edinburgh
Staff were friendly
The staff were friendly and would do anything for you. The whole group had a great time!
Katy Macrae | Edinburgh
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our boozy afternoon tea bus activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.