High Ropes Course in Dublin
- Forest based adventure
- 1.8 kilometre course
- 5 separate circuits, 650 metres of zip lines
- 20 metre base jump
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Induction and safety briefing
- You'll then be fitted with your harnesses and shown how to hook up to the course
- Once all the hens are ready to go you'll take to the course, working at your own pace
- There are 5 circuits to tackle reaching stomach-churning heights of 20 metres above the forest floor
- 650 metres of zip lines and 91 obstacles in total
- Last hen back buys the cocktails!
If you're looking for a white-knuckle, adrenalin-pumping adventure for your pre-wedding get together then the Dublin hen party high ropes course ticks all the boxes. The boxes just happen to be swinging up in the treetops. It's time for a little 'Girl Power'!
The 1.8km course is set in an absolutely stunning forest location but don't worry if the 1.8km tag puts you off, the course is actually split into 5 separate circuits which you can take at your own pace and opt for whichever obstacles you choose.
You'll meet the on-site team for a quick induction and safety briefing before being fitted with the harnesses that will keep you safe throughout the event. It's then time for a deep breath before taking the first of many leaps of faith.
- Green Circuit - This is the beginners' course giving you time to find your feet and get to grips with how to navigate basic obstacles.
- Orange & White Circuits - Things get a little tougher here with the heights reaching between 4 - 8 metres (the height of a bungalow roof).
- Blue Circuit - It's starting to get serious, reaching heights of 13 metres there are some fantastic "Don't look down!" obstacles that will definitely test your mettle.
- Red Circuit - "Ahhhhh!" Yep, this one is a toughie but absolutely fantastic fun for the 'Lara Crofts' among you. Suspended 20 metres above the forest floor this will leave adventure loving hens buzzing for days.
The views from the forest canopy are nothing short of breathtaking and stretch over Dublin City and Ireland's Eye. But there are a fair few obstacles to overcome to get there:
- 1.8km course
- 5 separate circuits
- 91 separate obstacles
- 650 metres of zip lines
- 135 metres, longest individual zip line
- Rope bridges
- Cargo nets
- Climbing walls
- BMX fly
- Base jumps
So, get your walking boots and game faces on, hold on to your breakfasts and get ready to hit the heights on this adrenaline-fuelled Dublin hen party.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our high ropes course activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.