Zombie Survival Day in Brighton
- Rifle & pistol shooting
- Axe, spear & knife throwing
- Crossbows & archery
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your instructors
- They'll decide who looks like a survivor and who looks like a zombie snack
- Begin training to combat the zombie hordes
- Each section will have a competitive element
- Mostly you'll be learning how to dispatch zombies
- You'll train with a variety of weapons
- With points awarded for the best shots
- Rifles, pistols, bows, crossbows & axe/spear/knife throwing
If TV is to be believed (and Hollywood would never lie to us, right?) then it's just a matter of time before we all come face to face with a zombie apocalypse. So, while you might arrive at this delightful area of rolling South Downs countryside thinking it's the furthest you could get from a scary zombie outbreak, that's exactly why you'd be the first to get eaten.
We cannot emphasise this enough; Zombies suck! They also bite, dribble, groan and decompose at an alarming rate. Unless you want to become one of them, then you need to toughen up sister. Thankfully this amazing session will teach you all kinds of tricks and techniques to dispatch the undead in a variety of ways that Rick Grimes and hunky Daryl would definitely approve of.
The instructors will teach you how to handle a number of different zombie-squelching weapons. Each separate piece of kit will also have a competitive element to see who can score the most points (who said surviving a zombie apocalypse shouldn't be fun?).
So if you're looking for adventure, want a brilliant fun, unique and memorable hen weekend experience then grab your bite-proof socks and prepare to kick some zombie ass!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our zombie survival day activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.