Comedy Club Brighton Hen Nights
- 3 comedians plus a compere
- 2.5 hours of great live comedy
- Food & drinks options
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive with plenty of time to find your reserved table
- Head to the bar to get a little liquid refreshment
- You'll enjoy 3 top-class comedians plus the resident comedy compere
- There's a break between each act to head to the bear or little girls room
- You can add a 2-course meal if the hens are feeling peckish (see what we did there? Comedy gold??)
Brighton is a showbiz city! Big names from TV land and the music industry have flocked to Brighton to set up their nests and have all added to the massive art scene. Theatre, art cinema, the Brighton Festival and its amazing comedy club are all very much top of the bill, beside the seaside.
This outstanding club has been voted the best comedy venue in the South, 11 out of the last 13 years. That's a lot of laughs!
The venue showcases the hottest new acts on the circuit and has been a major springboard for some of the UK's best known funny faces including:
Steve K Amos
The two and a half-hour show will consist of three comedians plus a resident comedy compere. Doors open at 6pm (7pm on Fridays) when you can get access to your reserved table. Head to the bar and get a few glasses of giggle juice before the show starts at 7pm (8pm on Saturdays). There's a break between each act, giving you time to recharge your glasses. We'd advise you arrive no later than 30 minutes before showtime to get yourselves seated and sorted. Many of the acts appearing have become regular faces on TV comedy panel shows and it's not uncommon for the audience to have a few well-known faces as well.
If you're feeling peckish you can also add a two-course meal* to your evening. Please ask our team for details of the superb menu on offer.
*Extra charges will apply
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
comedy club Hen Do Reviews
So funny! Great acts and nice to be back in a comedy club
Xena Graham | Brighton
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our comedy club activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.