Baking Class in Brighton
- Professional cookery tuition
- Selection of bakes to choose from
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Go toe to toe against your fellow hens
- As you attempt to create your own champion bakes
- On arrival, you'll meet your master baker (stop giggling!)
- Who'll show you how to make your chosen bake
- You'll then turn up the heat and get to it
- To see who will be crowned your hen party baking queen
- Upgrade your package to include unlimited bubbly, wine or beer
Bakeaholics, bake enthusiasts, master bakers (hmm… maybe not), whatever the collective noun is for people who love baking, we are it! And if you and the girls are as mad on baking as we are, then do we have the perfect hen do activity for you. The fabulous Brighton hen party Baking Class gives you and your fellow hens the opportunity to face-off in some fierce baking competition to crown the true baking queen amongst you once and for all.
Your expert baker will give you a demonstration of your chosen bake and will teach you a few tips and tricks before you turn up the heat and get to it. You'll get time to bake, beat, cream, curdle, dust, dredge, fold, ice, whatever needs doing before you present your knockout creations.
Your professional instructor will then adjudicate and decide who's made a champion bake and who kneads to take a long hard look at themselves (see what we did there? We'll get our coats…).
The whole session lasts an hour-and-a-half which is plenty of time to create your dishes as well as have a speedy demonstration.
To make it extra hen-friendly, you can even upgrade your package to include unlimited wine, bubbly or beer for the course of the workshop because, well, it is a hen do after all.
Choose 1 Bake For The Whole Group
- Melt in the middle chocolate fondants (GF and dairy free options)
- Meringue roulade and mixed berries with Chantilly cream (GF and dairy free options)
- Victoria sponge and berry compote with vanilla cream (GF and dairy free options)
- Braided chocolate loaf cake (Vg, GF, dairy-free options)
- Glazed tarte au citron (GF and dairy free available)
- Creme patisserie filled profiteroles with chocolate sauce
- Chocolate nemesis torte and a berry coulis (GF and dairy free options)
- Calvados flambeed apple or pear tarte tatin (Vg option)
- Biscuits: Sable, Tuile, Madeleine
- Macarons (choose one flavour): Salted caramel, pistachio, lemon, raspberry (GF and dairy free options)
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our baking class activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.