Primal Movements in Bath
- Expert instructor
- Warm-up session
- Movement workshop
- Final performance
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your friendly fitness fanatic and get stretching
- You'll kick things off with a warm-up to limber up
- Before learning some primal movements, poses and forms
- As you engage in this fab, fun, stress-busting activity
- Once you've mastered the art of your animalistic actions
- You'll then try and put them all together
- In one fluid performance
After weeks of 'pull-your-hair-out' levels of wedding planning stress, the hen party provides the perfect opportunity for the bride-to-be to let off some much-needed steam. Whilst that big night on the town is a great stress buster in itself, be sure to throw in this fantastically fun daytime activity which is entertaining, enjoyable and downright hilarious from start to finish.
The Bath hen party Primal Movements workshop is like a fast-paced yoga session which will help you and the girls to sweep away the stress and improve your flexibility skills as you attempt some animalistic actions.
You'll meet your expert instructor who'll lead the session and, to kick things off, you'll limber up with a few exercises so you're nice and loose for the main activity. Once you're all ready and raring to go, the fitness fanatic leading the class will run through various poses and forms for you all to try and mirror. Dynamic, fluid and controlled motions are the goal, though laughing, stumbling and inappropriate comments will almost inevitably dominate proceedings (we all have that one friend…!).
Once you've mastered the poses and movements, you'll then attempt to put them all together to form one fluid motion. Will you have the elegance and grace of a gazelle or the poise and composure of Bambi sprinting across an ice rink?
- Stress-busting activity
- Aids strength and flexibility
- Helps joints and mobility
- Improves control of your movements
- Hones core strength, fitness and balance
- Speeds up recovery from injuries
- It's great fun!
This activity is particularly good for hen parties with a bigger age range. While some hen activities are only suitable for younger or fitter participants, Primal Movements is perfect for everyone (you just have to be able to stand up and sit down comfortably).
After your stress-relieving workout, be sure to throw in some more great hen activities like Cocktail Mixing and Afternoon Tea. Speak to a member of our friendly team today for more info. about creating that perfect Bath hen party package.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our primal movements activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.