- In the UK, there are approximately 275,000 marriages each year
- That means there are roughly 550,000 hen and stag celebrations going on
- And due to the pandemic, pretty much everyone from 2020 rescheduled for 2021/2022
- And this has had a massive effect on 2023/2024
- That combined with the cost-of-living crisis has meant loads of people are holding off until next year
- And GoHen have already seen a 50% increase in people booking for 2024
Why Everyone's Already Booking for 2024...
1. Weekends Are Booking Up Fast
Yes, sadly the pandemic meant thousands of hen and stag parties had to be postponed, and this caused a massive knock-on effect in the industry.
And that's not all.
That, coupled with the cost-of-living crisis, has meant a huge number of people are holding off until 2024 for their big pre-wedding parties.
Here at GoHen, we've seen a huge 50% spike in people booking for 2024 already.
Fifty. Per. Cent!
That means the best houses, activities, and nights are getting booked up as we speak.
If you're planning a 2024 event, we'd advise getting it booked ASAP to avoid missing out on your preferred options.
2. Book Now, Pay Later!
Just because we're telling you to book now, it doesn't mean you have to pay the whole thing up front.
Here at GoHen, you can book now with one small deposit and pay the rest later!
Yes, you can secure your event for just one £50 deposit and then you don't have to pay your final balance until 6 weeks before your event.*
It's so easy.
*Get the complete lowdown on GoHen's deposits and individual payments.
3. You Can Change Your Mind!
Not 100% certain what you want to do?
With GoHen, you can book now to get something locked in, but you can still change your activities, nightlife and even your destination up to 6 weeks before your event.
So, don't worry if you and the guys change your mind closer to the time.
Check out the GoHen homepage now and explore the latest hen trends and inspo.
4. Don't Have Confirmed Numbers?
If you're not quite sure who's coming yet, you can still get your weekend locked in.
Yes, just book for the maximum number of people who might be attending, and if people drop out – no worries!
Your price will be calculated based on a minimum number of hens attending.
As long as you don't drop below this, your price will remain the same.
Your minimum number will be clearly outlined on your quote when you enquire.
It's so easy.
For more info about how GoHen's group sizes work, tap that link.
5. Why GoHen?
We're here to take all the pressure and responsibility of organising the weekend solo off your shoulders.
- You can secure your weekend with one small £50 deposit
- The hens pay us directly, so you don't have to chase everyone up for money
- We've sent well over 600,000 people off on memorable pre-wedding parties
Don't wait, book ASAP to avoid any disappointment!