Highland Games in Glasgow
- Stunning Scottish castle location
- Range of events to try
- Including tossing the caber and haggis rolling
- Presentation ceremony for winning group
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the marshals will be on hand to explain the rules and ensure it's a good clean fight.
- You'll be split into teams then it's time for game faces and brave hearts as you do battle.
- You and the ladies will compete in nine activities with one team eventually being crowned the winners while the rest are left to weep into their porridge.
This is a proper hootenanny where you'll spend as much time laughing as you will scoring points and it's absolutely perfect for competitive hens who like a laugh and want to get stuck in. There's also the added bonus of the chance of seeing some hunky highlanders in fine kilts.
You'll be split into teams and then face a series of challenges. The marshals will be on hand to show you how each challenge is done, keep score of the results and keep all the teams inline to ensure there's no underhand skulduggery from point hungry hens.
At the end of the session, one team will be announced the winners with a prize presentation while the rest of the hens will be left to cry into their porridge.
Depending on the weather possible events may include:
TOSSING THE CABER
Simply pick up an entire tree trunk and throw it as far as you can. Easy. To give you a sporting chance you will be using slightly smaller cabers.
Bred and raised locally these little critters are hard to catch. Thankfully all you've got to do is throw them as far as possible.
Please note; no live haggis were harmed during the making of this event.
What better traditional sporting challenge would better suit a band of particularly merry women?
It doesn't get more rural than this. You'll need a feather-light touch and real skill to master this technique used in salmon fishing.
Quite literally requiring balls of steel. You'll be throwing steel balls of varying weights into scoring zones.
THE WHISKY CHALLENGE
A cunning test of accuracy. The last hen standing wins the bottle!
Windier lasses or those with more lung power might be at an advantage. Although it still might end up sounding like strangled cats.
How far can you throw a "festival flip flop"? Chuck your welly the furthest to claim the title.
Please Note; Games and challenges may vary depending on the weather and groups size.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our highland games activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.