Situational Survival in Bristol
- Navigation & survival tools
- Survival based games
- Build shelters, throw axes
- Take selfies with giraffes
- Friendly instructor
- Post survival cafe
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Oh no! Your hot air balloon has crashed in the wild!
- Luckily it's landed near a cafe where there's a friendly survival instructor
- But to make it back to civilisation you'll need to beat the challenges
- Choose 5 items to help solve the tasks in the woods
- Swift squad selfie
- Then it's time to get back home, via some crazy survival games/tests
- Take a selfie with a giraffe
- Navigate through an assault area
- Learn the art of axe throwing
- Build a fire (and toast some marshmallows)
- And more!
"Afternoon tea and cocktail making, pffft. Boooring!" If you and the girls want to get the adrenaline-pumping and fancy adding an exciting adventure into your hen weekend, then the Bristol Situational Survival is absolutely ideal. In this frantically exciting challenge, you and the girls will work together to try and survive in the wild. C'mon ladies, it's time to get down and dirty and show the stags how it's done!
You'll arrive and meet your friendly instructor at the onsite cafe before you have a briefing of your day ahead. Then, it's time to channel your inner Bear Grylls (but obviously a better, female version!) and take on a number of tasks to try and stay alive.
After your hot air balloon crashes deep in woodland, "Sharon had half a bottle of prosecco, why did we let her fly the damn thing?!", you and the girls need to construct a shelter and fire in order to survive the impending blizzard. You'll take on a number of teams in a variety of challenges and puzzles including axe throwing, taking a selfie with a giraffe, getting your shelter materials through an assault area, and more, as you try to conquer the wilderness.
In an afternoon full of laughs, you and the girls will absolutely adore this, especially if you love doing something a little bit quirky and adventurous. Perfect for competitive hens (you know who you are!) it's a brilliantly unique activity to throw into proceedings and a great way to beat those lingering hangovers from the night before.
If you manage to survive, you'll certainly have earnt a spot of dinner. Be sure to throw some delicious food into the mix for afterwards, by booking up a meal at Cosy Club. Contact a member of our team today for help and info about creating that perfect hen party in Bristol.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our situational survival activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.