Quad Bike Trekking in Bristol
- 6 quad bikes out at a time
- Speeds of up to 40-45 mph
- Situated on a working 200 acre farm
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive on-site and get a warm welcome from the experts.
- Get briefed on safety before learning the quad controls.
- Practice driving before embarking on a gorgeous easy going countryside trek.
- Get competitive as you race time trials at the end of the session.
- The winning hen gets to be smug and boastful.
It is increasingly common for hens to go against the grain when it comes to activities, and challenge the long-held misconception that activity days out are just for the boys.
If you and the girls are looking to get up and active with something adventurous on your Bristol hen do, then fear not! This quad trekking session - situated on a 200-acre farm in attractive country woodland overlooking the Bristol Channel and Wales - is sure to tick the boxes. First, you will get familiar and comfortable with the machines through a number of warm-up exercises to get you familiar with the controls and speed of the quad bikes.
Once you have mastered the basics you will then be taken on a 5km trek through beautiful woodland, making your away up and down steep banks at a speed of up to 45 miles per hour that will give you quite the ride! Then it is time to make your way back and finish with a time trial to establish who will have bragging rights for the rest of the weekend.
The perfect activity for the adrenaline-junkie bride-to-be on her hen party in Bristol.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Hens Also Love
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our quad bike trekking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.