Bike Hire in Palma
- Bicycle hire
- English-speaking guide
- Choice of two tours
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get geared up and ready for the adventure!
- Choose from two tours
- Explore the Old Town's vibrant squares and Gothic architecture
- Tick off must-see tourist attractions with the Royal Palace and stunning 'La Seu' Cathedral
- Or pedal the extra mile to explore more of the charming city
- Visit the beautiful Bellver Castle and add some blue skies and glistening sea to your Insta at Palma Bay
- Pose in front of picture-perfect panoramas
- Return the bikes after a tour to remember
Palma has some jaw-dropping sights awaiting you and there's no better way to explore the beautiful Gothic architecture and picturesque squares of Mallorca's capital than by bike with the girls. Sightseeing shouldn't be a bore and if you're a snap-happy group of hens then this is the perfect way to flood those Insta-Feeds with incredible photos to make everyone back home green with envy!
Your friendly guide will accompany you on one of two tours. With bikes allocated and helmets adorned, you'll set off for Palma's picturesque Old Town. This is quintessential Palma with a majestic view of the 'La Seu' Cathedral and the Royal Palace. The meandering medieval streets are the perfect maze for hens who love a quirky café or antique bookshop. A Bike Tour in Palma is a fabulous activity for any hen eager to soak up the sights in the historic heart of Palma!
If your group opts for the longer tour, you'll get to pedal the extra mile to include some other must-see sights of Palma by bike. You'll get to explore the impressive Bellver Castle, a former prison (but maybe save the fluffy handcuffs for the night's escapades!). Bellver means 'lovely view' in Catalan and this is exactly what you'll get atop the impressive towers or from the circular courtyard. Palma Bay hosts the best view in the vibrant city - expect a panorama of the bright blue sea and pine woods. You'll have plenty of time for selfies, group shots and jealousy-inducing scenery.
Saddle up for some sightseeing with a difference. Both routes are relatively easy-going but do expect some helmet hair hilarity by the time you return the bikes. And once you do, there are plenty of places to quench your thirst - and no guilt necessary for the pre-partying pizza!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our bike hire activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.