Cocktail Masterclass & Buffet in Essex
- Top 10 Hen Activity
- Glass of bubbly
- Expert mixologist
- Drink what you make
- VIP Booth
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Each hen will receive a glass of bubbly on arrival
- Meet your friendly mixologist
- You'll be shown how to make the first drink
- Then it's time to get busy
- Shakin' what ya mama gave ya
- You can taste as you shake (for 'quality control' purposes only of course)
- You'll get your own VIP booth
- And be given a Jagerbomb to finish
- Before enjoying a delicious buffet
As much as we like S Club we're afraid they got some things a bit wrong, you see, the truth is, there ain't no party like a cocktail party. Yes, it's cocktails, not love, that make the world go around and during this fantastic, creative session the bride-to-be and her guests will learn to make their own classic cocktails.
The session will begin with a friendly mixologist (that's a fancy name for a cocktail barman) will show you how to make two classic drinks each, you'll then get busy a-shaking and a-making. You'll be able to sample your drinks as you work as well as drinking your finished creations.
But there's still more…
You'll be given a glass of bubbly each to begin PLUS a Jagerbomb to finish. But the good times are still coming, as you'll have your own VIP booth plus a delicious buffet for all the hens to tuck into.
This really is the night out that just keeps on giving.
- Vegan Baba Ganaoush & Pitta (v)
With mixed peppers, cucumber & roasted aubergine.
- BBQ Beef Burnt Ends Focaccia
With melted cheese & pickled red onion.
- Garlic Focaccia Bread (v)
- Roasted Beets, Roots & Grilled Halloumi Focaccia (v)
With baba ganoush & roasted aubergine.
- Southern-Fried Chicken Wrap
With melted cheese & BBQ sauce.
- Patatas Bravas (v)
With garlic mayonnaise & paprika.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
cocktail making Hen Do Reviews
"Our host was absolutely amazing. He made us laugh and we had such a giggle. It was amazing the value for money and the yummy nibbles were fabulous."
"The staff were fabulous, the class was in a private room upstairs, our guide was brilliant and fun! Plenty of alcohol! We also had a gorgeous buffet."
"Great activity and instructor was really good. Didn't feel rushed at all and had a private room. All hens got to take part and was really good value for money with everything you got included in price."
"The cocktail making was definitely a weekend highlight, the guy we had showing us how it's done was lovely and funny he made it very relaxed for us."
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our cocktail making activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.