chocolate making Hen Party
- Expert chocolatier
- Create handmade chocolates
- Take your delicious creations home
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the expert chocolatier
- Put on your hats and aprons and grab a quick group selfie
- Learn a brief history of your favourite milky treat
- Time to get making!
- Learn how to make chocs, then it's your turn
- Any licking, tasting, swallowing, is purely 'quality control'
- Sample your finished chocs
- Gift wrap the rest to take home
People always refer to chocolate as a 'guilty pleasure', what we want to know is why anyone would feel 'guilty' about chocolate!? At GoHen we love to pay tribute to our favourite treat and we know many hens feel the same, which is why our chocolate making hen party is a hit with so many hens.
Not only will you and the girls get your hands covered with the creamy goodness of liquid chocolate during the class (as well as your faces if you decide to dive into the bowls; we don't blame you) but you'll also be able to go home with the knowledge of how to make the perfect handmade chocs for dinner parties or just to have it all to yourself with a glass of wine and a chick flick.
After learning about the history of everyone's favourite treat you'll learn how to make Belgian truffles by hand using raw ingredients before learning how to temper chocolate. You'll also make and flavour ganache and other chocolatey treats that the bride-to-be will surely love! Our chocolate making hen party is perfect for hens who fancy getting some hands-on experience with their favourite sweet treat before getting ready for the evening. To carry on the theme of sweet treats, why not try our wine tasting in the evening?
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
chocolate making Hen Do Reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed the activity. Well organised!"
"Our chocolatier was fantastic, very friendly and it was a brilliant team building experience!"
"By far my favourite activity, the instructor was very informative and kept us all going, the chocolate was amazing!"
"Great, funny and very passionate."
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our chocolate making activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.