Horse Riding in Cardiff
- 2 hour trek in picturesque South Wales countryside
- Morning or afternoon sessions available
- Suitable for both novices and experts (and in between!)
- Expert tuition
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive 15 minutes before your session to meet your horse and find a comfortable helmet.
- You will receive an introduction to the session as well as a full safety briefing.
- All mount up and get going on the 2-hour trek.
- You will explore the beautiful South Wales countryside, traversing beaches, rivers and high sand dunes.
If you're looking for a traditional, relaxing way to get everyone involved on your Hen Weekend, then horse riding is the perfect activity for your group. Whether you are novices or have experienced riders in your 'posse', you can safely ride on a scenic trek across the South Wales countryside.
You'll set off on your trek from near Bridgend in stunning surroundings around the breathtaking Ogmore Castle. Once you leave the yard, you will start your journey on a path with a few water-based courses, along the tranquil River Ewenny and Ogmore River. Following the high dunes of Merthyr Mawr Warren and heading towards the beach (a perfect area for bird watching), as well as taking in the ruins of an ancient fortified manor. During your two hour session, you will trot, canter or gallop across the best of picturesque South Wales on horseback.
See the South Welsh countryside from a whole new perspective, and see new awe-inspiring sights that you'll never forget. Saddle up, get in touch with your inner cowgirl on your trusty mount and hit the countryside for this beautiful, classic Hen Weekend activity.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our horse riding activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.