welsh challenge Hen Party
- 9 hilarious Welsh games
- Giant obstacles
- Prize for the winner
- Cheeky referees
- Free team photos
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the mad instructors
- Get kitted up and game faces on, "grrrrrr..." "GRRRRRR!"
- Let the games begin!
- Compete in hilarious games with giant props and obstacles
- At the end the bride will face the Minor's Shower of Truth!
- Free team photos
Please note: Arrival times for this event are 10.30am & 1.30pm
If you and the girls have a great sense of humour, a lot of energy and the need to try something totally unique and different on your big weekend then this is the activity for you! Our hen party welsh challenge celebrates all the best bits of Welsh culture, while exhausting the girls with some of the silliest, funniest competitions and trials imaginable.
Running around jabbing each other with leeks and hurling daffodils is only the beginning; by the end, you'll be breathless with laughter! Our welsh challenge takes place only 30 minutes outside Cardiff, so it can fit in perfectly with the rest of your weekend. Or if you're looking for the perfect ice breaker, why not try it on your way into the city? This is guaranteed to be a one of a kind activity that the girls will never forget!
Here are the challenges you'll take part in:
- Rugby Run: Try for a try before the giant bungee drags you back down the pitch!
- Leek Lampin': Hop up on the podium and get those leeks swinging - great for working out any bridal aggression.
- Welsh Celebrity Knockout: Take aim at Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, Charlotte Church, or another Welsh face or two!
- Sheep Shenanigans: Turns out sheep don't like being taken for a ride! Climb on the bucking sheep, and hold on for dear life!
- Dunk Dragons: Don your Dragon gear and race up the hills, down the valleys and through the mud!
- Duffing Daffyd: Not just a pretty yellow flower, it's time to put those daffodils to real use.
- Across the Taff: Try and transfer the livestock without taking a dip in the Taff!
- Pull the Pit Pony: Tug of war against a very determined little horse!
- Miner's Shower: A chance for the nearly-wed to sit down, relax and answer a few questions... and she'd better answer truthfully...
From your chosen stag city to the Welsh Games venue.
Cardiff - 15 miles
Brecon - 50 miles
Swansea - 55 miles
Cheltenham - 56 miles
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
welsh challenge Hen Do Reviews
"Fantastic and hilarious event. Enjoyed by everyone in our group!"
"Everyone had so much fun and we would love to do it again"
"The Welsh Games were the highlight of the weekend for a lot of the girls! Our guide was so well organised, as was the whole activity, and it really brought the group together with a lot of laughs. Would thoroughly recommend!"
"Everyone really enjoyed the Welsh Games and we have some really nice photos from the day."
"We all had great fun at the games! Our instructor was really friendly and fun!"
"We had a rather varied age range in our group from 19-65 and all of us enjoyed the Games. There was good variety and our instructor was brilliant!"
"Great event. Our instructor was upbeat, the tasks were really fun. Everyone enjoyed this."
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our welsh challenge activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.