Volcano Hiking in Reykjavik
- Conquer an active volcano
- Once in a lifetime adventure
- Unforgettable views
- Expert exploring instruction
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get picked up and taken to meet your hiking guide at base camp.
- You'll receive a safety briefing before setting off.
- Make the amazing trek up to Mount Hekla.
- Take a rest when you've made it to the summit and enjoy your accomplishments.
- Head back to base camp buzzing with pride in what you've accomplished!
During the Middle Ages Europeans called the volcano the "Gateway to Hell". It may be a challenge walking up the 1500 meter high mountain but once you're at the top it will all have been worth it.
You'll all feel great and the whole of beautiful Reykjavik will be spread out below you! This is the perfect place for an incredible, Instagram worthy hen party group selfie of all the girls feeling on top of the world! With this once in a lifetime activity, the girls will certainly be able to say they've done something unique and different for the hen do instead of the usual pampering and crafting sessions.
All of the bride-to-be's pre-wedding anxieties will be blown away when she realises what she's just managed to do, especially when she realises she's on the edge of an active volcano! No more thinking about bad taste speeches, seating arrangements or dress fittings, this is the perfect way to get back to you!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our volcano hiking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.