Quad Biking in Edinburgh
- Extreme off road fun
- Yamaha 125cc Grizzly quad bikes
- 40mph top speed
- 50 acres of tracks & tough terrain
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction and safety briefing.
- You'll then get kitted up with your helmets (perfect hen group photo op!)
- You'll then have some instruction and get used to the quads on the practice course.
- Once you're all up to speed and feel totally confident you'll then take on the epic 50-acre all-terrain course!
With over 50 acres of stunning woodland to explore you'll be guided all the way by experienced instructors to keep you pointing in the right direction and ensure you get the most out of this amazing experience. Riding 125cc Yamaha Grizzly quad bikes you'll soon be whizzing over, round and through the red and black runs, hill climbs, boggy marshland, fallen trees and all kinds of tricky obstacles.
This definitely isn't your normal 'genteel' hen party experience but is ideal for hens who demand and want to experience more. More speed, more fun, more laughs and more adventure. While lesser hens might be happy merely pootling around traffic cones and doing figure of eights, you'll be axle-deep in mud, puddles and excitement on what is one of the best quad bike sites in the UK.
And there's no waiting around either, each hen will get her own bike (no need to share) with up to 30 quads able to go out together at once. You'll be like your very own gang of 'Hen's Angels'.
Once back at base you can take advantage of the changing rooms and vending machines to freshen up and feel the amazing buzz you get from these superb all-terrain vehicles.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our quad biking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.