Whitewater Rafting in Edinburgh
- Extreme white water ride
- Grade 2-4 rapids
- Experienced instructors
- Wetsuits and safety kit
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Safety briefing and introduction.
- Get kitted up in your wet/dry suit, helmet and life vest.
- Stop for a quick hen team photo of you all in your gear.
- Get on the water and practice a few basic techniques.
- Begin with a few warm up games.
- It's then time to get really wet and wild!
- Hurtle down the grade 2-3 rapids: including the infamous 'Boulder Dash' and 'Death Fang'.
- The peak of the session comes in the form of two tier 20 foot drop (grade 4).
- At the end of the session we suggest heading to the nearest watering hole to compare tales and check out the photos.
Here at GoHen, we love hen parties in all different shapes and sizes, but sometimes you really need to get out and find some adventure, unleash your inner Lara Croft and kick the bucket list (or is it tick?). Our Edinburgh hen party white water rafting is a real outward bound experience that the hens (and especially the bride-to-be) will remember for years to come.
Certainly not for the faint-hearted these naturally occurring rapids will pit you against Mother Nature and you hurtle down fast water to attempt to reach the bottom still in one piece... and still in the boat. You'll be fully kitted up with wet/dry suits, helmets and life vests and under the guidance of a professional instructor who will teach you all the basics. You'll also play a few fun games to put some of those basic skills into practice before attempting the white water. The guide will then help manoeuvre the boat to make sure you're all kept (relatively) dry and inside the boat at all times.
However, you really will get wet, during training you can expect some of the games to involve a few hens taking a quick swim but it's all brilliant fun in a controlled environment with expert guides at hand.
Then when you hit the water you feel that much more confident to face all the natural obstacles including a 20ft two-tier drop. The sense of achievement is quite simply fantastic and something you'll remember for a very long time.
Top Hen Tip - White water rafting can really build up an appetite so plan ahead and have a table booked so you're not left hunting for a restaurant in the evening.
Please note; the site is over an hour from Edinburgh city centre. Transfers to and from your accommodation can be arranged.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our whitewater rafting activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.