Highland Games in Edinburgh
- Range of highland challenges
- Including Welly Hurling and Tug 'o' War
- Presentation ceremony for winning group
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Quick briefing on how the session will run.
- Get your kit on and split into teams!
- Take on awesome challenges such as welly hurling, haggis rolling, farmers dash, highland dancing, bagpipe playing, tug 'o' war, and of course the infamous caber toss!
- Your group will spend about 15-20 minutes on each activity before rotating on to the next.
- To finish, a presentation ceremony will celebrate the champion highlanders, while the rest weep into their porridge.
Any hens with a competitive edge (and we've yet to meet any hens who don't enjoy a bit of competition) will absolutely love the highland games. It's fun, competitive, often hilarious plus there's a chance of hunky men in kilts showing you how to hold their cabers correctly (see, the henuendos have start already).
Set in a lovely location you'll take the highroad and then be split into teams. Once you've got your game faces on and are ready to give your best "Braveheart" battle cry then the games will begin. The friendly highland marshals will be on hand throughout to explain the rules, coach you on each activity, keep score and acts as umpires for any difficult decisions and make sure there are no squabbles between teams trying to nab an extra cheeky point or two.
You'll face a range of different activities which may include;
- Tossing the Caber
- Welly Throwing
- Tug of War
- Haggis rolling
- Farmers Dash
- Highland Dancing
- Playing the Bagpipe
- and more madcap challenges to help you all build up a thirst for your big night out.
This really is non-stop competitive madness from beginning to end which all the girls will love. Once you've stopped grunting through the games and giggling at the outcomes the marshals will count up the scores and announce the winning team who will be presented with their prize while their fellow hens are left to weep into their porridge (or go off and drown their sorrows with a "wee dram").
Please note; we only use free range, fresh caught haggis and no haggis were harmed during the making of this activity.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
highland games Hen Do Reviews
"What an absolutely fantastic event! Every single person in the group said it was the highlight of our weekend. The instructors we had on the day were marvellous. They kept us highly entertained and were extremely helpful and accommodating. I can't recommend this activity enough."
"This place is truly well organised, the staff were unmatched in their approach, helpfulness and fun level..."
"A brilliant fun event- Made even better with my team winning!"
"A great laugh, brought out our competitive side. Our instructor was fab, he made the day good fun."
"Absolutely brilliant. Had a great time from start to finish. Our instructor needs a special mention."
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our highland games activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.