multi activity day hen do in bournemouth
Our Bournemouth hen party multi activity day lets you have your cake and eat it by offering you a selection of exciting packages featuring some of the best challenges around on one fabulous activity site.
If you're an energetic, adventure-seeking group of girls, then you shouldn't settle for just one event on your special weekend away. Double your activities, and you'll double the fun, making for a day of outdoors excitement that the girls will remember for a long time after you've left.
With a range of packages available, you can choose the one best suited for your bride-to-be. She might love the physical challenge of climbing to the canopies in the high ropes course, blasting the competition away in virtual warfare, or our bushcraft survival sessions can be a great way to prove to the men that 'sisters doing it for themselves' is the only way when it comes to hunter-gathering!
On our Bournemouth hen party multi activity day, you can choose from:
Bushcraft and High Ropes...
- Learn how to build an outdoor shelter.
- Discover survival techniques such as 'tracking'.
- Add-on a lunch and rustle up a stew on an open fire.
- Then it's time to learn the ropes...
- ...before climbing all the way to the treetops!
High Ropes and Virtual Warfare...
- Take on the exciting high ropes course.
- Once your feet are on solid ground you'll kit up...
- Put on your war paints...
- Lock and load and go all-out G.I. Jane in virtual warfare!
- Use infra-red guns in a variety of game scenarios.
- Compare scores to find out who's got laser-accuracy!
Canoeing and Virtual Warfare...
- Climb into your canoes...
- Try not to capsize!
- Learn the basics before a few games.
- Then you'll test your skills with challenges.
- Once on dry land you'll get kitted up for action.
- Take on the girls in friendly hen vs hen competition!